💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

melodichard

I thought Delirium was a good, big pop album. Codes and Lost & Found are my faves. Excited to hear some new Ellie tomorrow when it comes out in US! 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I'm on track 6. If you're looking for an album with bops this album is NOT IT HUNNIE.

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Super said:

can't believe she's finally making good music again. tides and start are incredible

I was just about to comment about Tides. Best so far off the album. Wasn't into Start.

I'm kind of disappointed because I was hoping for a more boppy album, but objectively speaking this album is of very high quality.

stevana229

Just listened to this album. It seems like it has ZERO hits or bops. All the songs are kinda boring and predictable. 

Katsuki Bakugo

I’m happy for her fans. This isn’t it for me. Piano Bar/Jazz Club music isn’t a pop album made. It is not hitting the mood I needed. When Sixteen and Cyan Interlude is the highlights. Be terribly afraid.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Wine Drunk not being a full song... is a gay hate crime tbh.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Prostitute Barbie

It’s not it. Maybe some of you will like it but it’s really boring IMO. And I love her old songs 

Flawless

At a first listen, I was really intrigued by the album. I'll listen again later on. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

vinster13

Honestly I’m kinda disappointed in the album.  Thought there would be mote sad bangers like power. Waves is like the only song I really like. And I’m soooo disappointed in wine drunk. That had so much potential!

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Love I’m Given is that BISH! :firega: Very Halcyon. Tides is cute, and Brightest Blue is solid

StreamDelicate

Very different vibe from Delirium. I don’t mind it on first listen, but it feels like it’s missing something. A few songs caught my attention (Brightest Blue, New Heights, Tides) but for the most part it’s a slow burn. When it ended I got a “That’s it?” feeling, which isn’t good considering this is her first album release in 5 years :noparty: Doesn’t feel like it was worth the wait and I can see why it wasn’t promoted heavily. I’ll need some time with it. 

RichAssPiss

The main album is excellent. Power, Woman, Flux, How Deep Is Too Deep. Really, everything. The bonus tracks are meh. Slow Grenade is OK. I am probably going to playlist the main album and enjoy that. 

Archived