Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica perfomance on charts

Guest Messy vers

Featured Posts

Guest Messy vers

As far as Chromatica discussion is closed I want to ask you about Chromatica and ROM perfomance.

How does it look? Is it still succesful on chart? Is it still biggest since Born this way?

I don`t know charts things well.

Delulu Rogers

Everything is free falling atm. Biggest since applause is more accurate but applause was still more stable i think 

Guest Messy vers
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Everything is free falling atm. Biggest since applause is more accurate but applause was still more stable i think 

Wow, biggest since Applause with no promo. Such an achievement. I hope she will promo ROM anymore, it`s not my fav, but it has its potential.

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

I hope she will promo ROM anymore

it was raining for like a week here

The songs are falling without promo, yes, however ROM performed pretty well given the circumstances, and the album has done really well too. 

The performance of both with zero promo is a clear indication that they likely would have done extremely well with promo. 

Genuine Guy 09

It started out good but is proving to have poor longevity. Is out the top 20 in the US this week. Same story in Europe. Strong 4 weeks and then a nasty tumble. Doing really well in UK/Canada. 

Album tracks are now being out streamed by alejandro and Just Dance.

Rain On Me did really well in UK/AUS/Can but radio wasn't keen stateside so past the first month hasn't had much luck there past the official #1. It is good she was able to debut with amazing numbers but a recurring trend is it doesn't seem to last :/

Overall its been just about a success thanks to the strong start but lots of wasted potential that has affected the longevity of Chromatica. The song just isn't something the US market likes, especially now Gaga is in her 30s 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ImMatt

She's still doing really well in the UK. ROM was at #3 last week, currently #7 on Spotify but it's by far her best Spotify performance ever here. 

Album has slipped a bit to #8 but considering there were several new releases last week that's still pretty good. 

Radio btw is still playing ROM like crazy 

JRCF29
10 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Is out the top 20 in the US this week.

no it's not

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29

Remember what happened last time users discussed chart position :ladyhaha::fatcat:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
17 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Wow, biggest since Applause with no promo. Such an achievement. I hope she will promo ROM anymore, it`s not my fav, but it has its potential.

ma'am she meant the biggest free-fall since applause, nothing to be celebrating

Don't Call Me Gaga

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

no it's not

What I meant is for this weeks predictions. Chromatica is actually #18 (lower than C2C's 7th week) but the HDD article came out and Chromatica isn't in top 20 for next week :hor:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

JRCF29
5 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

What I meant is for this weeks predictions. Chromatica is actually #18 (lower than C2C's 7th week) but the HDD article came out and Chromatica isn't in top 20 for next week :hor:

then we need to stream HA all day!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blastertoyo

This is the first time the phrase Chromatica Performance has been used

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Archived