💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney's Situation Explained

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

I know many here are still confused by her current situation, conservatorship and all, so this is a perfect gathering of everything you need to know about it. If you know about this account then you already know they love Britney, they also provided a link in their bio to help: https://msha.ke/freebritney/

FrederickSpears

If Britney was a regular person she would have been freed very long ago, but because she makes them millions they keep her a prisoner. We need to free her before it's too late. I don't trust them. #FreeBritney!

Funny how everyone pretends to care about her now, and yet back then decided that she needed to be publicly destroyed because she walked into a bathroom without any shoes :billie:

COOOK
57 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Funny how everyone pretends to care about her now, and yet back then decided that she needed to be publicly destroyed because she walked into a bathroom without any shoes :billie:

Who’s pretending? Now that there’s more awareness today, it’s easier to clock the media’s back then “simpler” manipulation of the masses’ opinion on one superstar

13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Who’s pretending? Now that there’s more awareness today, it’s easier to clock the media’s back then “simpler” manipulation of the masses’ opinion on one superstar

Yes I guess that's true. Back then there was no recourse when the public disagreed with the media. The media would be shamed into stopping due to social media these days. Britney was very unlucky.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Yes I guess that's true. Back then there was no recourse when the public disagreed with the media. The media would be shamed into stopping due to social media these days. Britney was very unlucky.

It's disgusting how she was laughed at and made out to be some sort of joke because of her mental health issues at the time, I've supported her since then and still do to this day :)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

1 hour ago, COOOK said:

1 hour ago, LadyGoo said:

57 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

It's disgusting how she was laughed at and made out to be some sort of joke because of her mental health issues at the time, I've supported her since then and still do to this day :)

To be fair, how do we know that Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston and (others that preceded her) also weren't being ridiculed for what was actually mental illness and actually resulted in their deaths?

Archived