💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shape of You, the best selling song of all time

Lighter

Featured Posts

SOY is big, we cant deny that. But i like Perfect and TOL more, sounds classic. Also Photograph :fatcat:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

i’m not an Ed fan but i’m not ready to sign up for stan culture drama :vegas: so congrats ed! and tbh it’s pretty fair he got it. y’all can argue w me but he’s more authentic than most male artists.

i will however say that his first two albums were far better than divide and the recent one. hoping “subtract” (if that’s even the next title lol) has a vibe similar to “lego house”:lana:

It's not an all time favorite of mine but I do like the song a lot. Congrats Mr Sheeran! :yennefer:

weed

I want someone to dissect SOY’s success. It’s not particularly interesting or fresh and it wasn’t given a massive platform like the Olympics or World Cup to push it globally. It just became SO successful on its own...

buzzkill

I dont think these number are any close to be reliable, even tho this song was huge indeed :poot:

Smith
6 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

If this was Castle On The Hill, I would have been decently okay but this song that literally sounds like "No Scrubs" and "Cheap Thrills" had a baby had these sales? Girl, 2016 was an acid trip.

Edit: im ready to be cancelled.

shape of you out on january 2017, honey

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Archived