Lighter

Featured Posts

Vergil

We'll keep pretending this song doesn't exist so gays still winning

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

This song is so incredibly bland (just like everything Ed Sheeran does) :triggered:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lighter
7 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Thinking Out Loud is 1million times better than SOY :saladga:

Shape of you is cute for a chill time. Having to hear it 500 times a day is a different discussion:saladga:

hieronymus

This is kind of a travesty as far as musical integrity. How many other songs does this one song blatantly sound like? It would be different if this and the others were a decade or so apart in release, you could chalk it up to inspiration, but the fact that it's all within the same 2ish years just makes this feel like a regurgitation of the same trends instead of a genuine effort to say something.

2School4Cool
10 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I haven't heard many. Only the popular ones. Do suggest me some of your favs!! Oh btw I also love Perfect. :nick:

Perfect is a great one! If you’re interested in some of his emotional songs, here are a couple of those, the first two are about grandparents who have passed away and the third I believe was written for a sick friend:

Spoiler

And these are a couple of my personal favorites:

Spoiler

Don’t feel the need to listen to them all, they’re just a couple suggestions :happy:. If you’re not into ballads he has plenty of upbeat ones as well!

See The Best In Everyone

There are actullay Ed stans in here? I- how boring must your life be stanning for this blandlest trollop?

Lighter
7 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Perfect is a great one! If you’re interested in some of his emotional songs, here are a couple of those, the first two are about grandparents who have passed away and the third I believe was written for a sick friend:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Don’t feel the need to listen to them all, they’re just a couple suggestions :happy:. If you’re not into ballads he has plenty of upbeat ones as well!

Hey weird question but does he have a dance pop gay song I can enjoy?:huntyga:

2School4Cool
Just now, Lighter said:

Hey weird question but does he have a dance pop gay song I can enjoy?:huntyga:

Haha, I’m not sure about dance-pop, but some fun upbeat songs! I might suggest South of the Border with Camila Cabello and Cardi B!

See The Best In Everyone

Wet Fire
5 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Will listen to them. Are the upbeat ones included in the ones you suggested?

Archived