vVv

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

One of my faves since my first listen, it’s so emotional

LavenderLamborghin

Once I saw that Skrillex worked on it, it just hit different. The subtle drums in the background are so him. It definitely grew on me!

JazzGa

I live for the background vocals in the final chorus! Album Album...  L - o - L! Or whatever it is you hear! :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

sillynate

Plastic doll was literally ended the slay streak ChI+Alice had started on my first listen :fatcat: lyrically, I guess it fits on Ch but it’s also a topic she’s done plenty times before so I can pass :bear: sonically... no comment :huntyga: 

mr.peter

Its the best song on the album. I love all the different voices she makes throughout the song. its like 6 different people singing that song

erotic4

It was one of my least favorites, but now I really enjoy. However, isn't even my top 5

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

thickandpetite

a grower? it was always good sis 

OysterBaby

Yeah it wasn’t a favorite at first... but now it’s my most played and a top 3!!! 

I relate so hard to the iiiiiillll spend tooo long dancing all alone, dancing to the same song...

BillieGOAT

I loved it immediately! It sounds like classic Gaga, I can hear it fitting in on TFM/BTW :firega:

Awakened M

Plastic Doll, Fun Tonight, and Free Woman upon first full Chromatica listen were my bottom 3. I feel it's because of the emotion and potential backstory behind them.

But now I absolutely LOVE them without thinking about skipping them!!

They were bottom three, but not in a bad way. They were simply my least favorite from the album.

Alice, Replay, and Rain On Me/911/Replay (yeah I know) are my favorites. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived