💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The animal noises in Babylon

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

i just assumed the bird noises were supposed to represent the garden of eden but idk how i came to that conclusion

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

Wait this interpretation could be true though. Twitter has the bird icon and gossip is often associated with chattering noises. Stan culture literally gossips on a daily basis about popstars. 

Woah

giphy.gif

Pop Music

I always thought it was a 

but I don't know my animal noises well bc animals aren't my thing :mark:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

River

Loons sound was used a lot in songs in the 80s-90s, it's a cute reference.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, oslo said:

blade runner owl GIFrecursive flappy bird GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Is not an owl :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bonkers

They sampled the Perfect Illusion fart and added some effects.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

elijahfan

Well, Babylon was extremely famous for its gardens (they even were one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, if I'm not mistaken), and pretty much all the portrayals I've seen of the city emphasized the fact it made one with nature. So I guess it's always made sense to me that we'd hear bird noises in Babylon.

babylon_2555239b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Randomaccessmemory said:

I think that's a bird chatter, ever wondered Babylon is after 1000 doves, signifying flying in the starting of Babylon. 

Ah her mind.

That's a very interesting point.

not a french fry

The loon call noise is surprisingly common in 90s house music so I think she was just trying to emulate that I guess

social experiment gone wrong

Mr Ricky

Because Chromatica would have been that visual album, if it weren't for Miss Rona. :bradley: 

Hence all the misc. sounds (car, birds, rain etc) at the start of many songs. :bradley: 

Crossfit

ShadowHunter

It represents the freedom of being able to embrace the primitive instinct that is bonding communication. Birds chirp, we gossip, it is in the DNA of civilisation, it is a main force in culture, it is the natural society (the state of things). No longer running away from the idea of objects and burnings in the genealogy of the human spirit 

Archived