💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Confession

qoqo

Featured Posts

Before I confess, I’m asking you to PLEASE not reply with the usual mean comments “the lack of taste jumped out” “you’re entitled to your wrong opinion” “x is a masterpiece periodt” etc etc. I’m posting this for the sole purpose of finding more people like me, so if you feel the same as me, please let me know. Let’s live our truth you guys, we shouldn’t be afraid to be the real us. After all, isn’t that what Gaga taught us all these years? Let’s make this thread purely non-judgmental.

I strongly dislike Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night, Scheiße and The Edge Of Glory. They’re about the only gaga songs I never listen to

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

I was on board, ready to be on your side, then I read your confession :dom:

Spoiler

lol but you really are entitled to your opinion :heart:

xoxo

IAmNotHere1997

Well, can you come up with an explanation as well? Why don't you like them? What makes you never ever listen to them? :huntyga:

monstertoronto

I have never liked Marry the Night.  I think the lyrics are dumb and I just can't get into it.  But I can't agree with the other ones you list, those are undeniable, timeless stone cold classics.   But ya, Marry the Night is a skip for me. 

eeaarrllaalloo

I thought this was about-

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Modern Ecstasy2

Well, at least the post wasn’t about the lack of promo :cyanlights:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Well, can you come up with an explanation as well? Why don't you like them? What makes you never ever listen to them? :huntyga:

I think they all sound over the top for me, like euphoric Eurovision songs. “Marylin, Judy, Sylvia” is cringe to me, the fake German mixed with “madre monster” in scheiße is cringe to me, and MTN and TEOG are both so... I don’t know, too much. Like songs that are trying to sound bigger than life and anthemic but end up sounding really boring

Glamourpuss

I'm not gonna attack you for this. They are good songs but I always skip them because they feel a bit "meh" to me for lack of a better word. (Apart from Scheiße). I feel like they are good live but to listen to they don't really do anything for me. I really just like them for the nostalgia that's attached to them like the memories I have of the monster ball. :flutter:

Chromatica has better songs that grab my attention. Free Woman has the euphoric feeling that I feel the Edge of Glory is missing. 

raragaga
Just now, qoqo said:

I think they all sound over the top for me, like euphoric Eurovision songs. “Marylin, Judy, Sylvia” is cringe to me, the fake German mixed with “madre monster” in scheiße is cringe to me, and MTN and TEOG are both so... I don’t know, too much. Like songs that are trying to sound bigger than life and anthemic but end up sounding really boring

9cf1094c7261bd9179425c1984ee068a.gif

xoxo

RAMROD

Well, live your truth, henny. On the wrong side of history.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

waterlikemisery

girl that's fine, I can't stand million reasons but love Joanne :huntyga:

buttsicle

Honestly I'm not the hugest fan of Dance In The Dark either. The others I still love though.

WOOHOO YAHAA

Archived