Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Confession

qoqo

Featured Posts

It's not your fault being like this, I know it's hard to have bad taste but it's part of you and you have to learn to accept yourself :ally:

đź’ś

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
6 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Confession:

Hide contents

I'm still eating bats :messga:

Hide contents

they're so good :cryga:

Okay but my mom used to make an Indonesian curry with chicken that was so good and apparently the traditional recipe was made with bat meat and I was like “I would absolutely eat that” because the sauce was so damn good 

PartySick

Imagine not liking the best songs from their respective albums

sad ew GIF

đź–¤

HausOfMark

me when i read the songs you dont like :mark: 

But its your opinion and its all good :)

But.. you ok? LOL jk

-Mark

Summer Boy

I never liked Marry The Night THAT much. I like it but I think it's really overrated. :shrug:

My Name Isnt Alice

I won't attack you but what makes me like MTN is the religious experience it eminates plus the explosive last chorus.

TEOG has a feeling of nostalgia, is very uplifting, plus the legendary sax, and danceable as hell 

Ditd and scheisse is weirdly catchy.

I didn't like mtn at first but it grew on me so much that it become one of my favorites

artpopsexual
2 hours ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

I won't attack you but what makes me like MTN is the religious experience it eminates plus the explosive last chorus.

TEOG has a feeling of nostalgia, is very uplifting, plus the legendary sax, and danceable as hell 

Ditd and scheisse is weirdly catchy.

I didn't like mtn at first but it grew on me so much that it become one of my favorites

Yaaaas :firega: That's totally it! MTN has this anthemic kind of atmosphere and it all builds up so magnificently to the last chorus (that hits you like a car) It's surely a religious experience :pray: My fav track ever :kara:

Also, I think DITD has this kind of atmosphere, and the bridge is just so incredible :firega:

You named some of my favorites. :enigma: 

Well you’re entitled to your own opinion.

I think 911, Venus, and HML are skips.

Hebi

I agree with all of them except for Scheibe, that was a loooong grower, it took me years to love it but I do now :vegas:

21 hours ago, PartySick said:

Imagine not liking the best songs from their respective albums

sad ew GIF

I know, right? The miserable souls who don’t like summerboy, bad romance, heavy metal lover, g.u.y., a-yo and rain on me:wtf:

PartySick
17 minutes ago, qoqo said:

I know, right? The miserable souls who don’t like summerboy, bad romance, heavy metal lover, g.u.y., a-yo and rain on me:wtf:

Idk if they're the best from their albums but imagine not liking them either

sad ew GIF

đź–¤

Archived