💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD-hate FREEDOM of Speech

Kimberly jj

Featured Posts

Kimberly jj

Hi y'all, so this what happens when you try to express your point politely in this site! y'all not ready to have this convo and sadly never will PERIOD:interestinga:

I solemnly care about the truth and i don't want to point hands on as specific user in this site. The issue is when you try to express your frustration on whats happening

in this site, what I "thought" of GGD, that it's a site where people specially fans of Gaga to chat, get notified on new things, events, and last but not least gossip. and of course

giving an opinion on a celebrity is okay within the terms, my issue started when i wanted to comment on a celeb who was known to be homophobic, and that  supported pedo, and child mol-ester and to give my point, to never support this type of behavior, and i was frustrated of the fact that there are a-lot of people  whom are enabling this type of unacceptable behavior, anyways  i was given a 2 points for that :fatcat:  i mean it's not that i care about that but the fact it was over a respectful "full of facts" opinion and that's just sad.

the second thing is when i tried to to bring this up in here.

Opera-Snapshot-2020-07-15-132415-gagadai

the ADMIN him/her self gave me ANOTHER  2 points for this ^ I mean what was the wrong thing that i wrote? I'm not salty about this b.s but come on you guys why the hell I cant have a real reality check with y'all ? this is just sad, from this day forward i will stop using this site because these people on top are :bear: lets set the record straight, i've saw alot of racist "islamphobic" comments made here from the person who runs this site, i saw the thread my own self, i don't care if you guys decided to forgive him about that because it just seem hypocritical it was never okay and will never be okay, this just opened my eyes on the sad FACT  these people are wrong for this, "EVERYBODY KNOWS THE DAM* TRUTH, YOU NEED TO WAKE UP"-Gods control < its a metaphore lol :queenga: but fr im not saying this know because " i was warned" no, but the fact i always wanted to make this point and clearly this is the perfect moment, and again " I said what I said" PERIOD cuz god knows this is the dam* truth 

and remember i am not sad over a site giving me a "warning" or even getting banned, but the fact the claim there self's as free minded people whom love and respect every human and are willing to hear opinions on things that need to be talked about , that's fake at least in this very site

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU GONNA BASH ME FOR THIS, OR BAN ME, JUST KNOW THAT I WAS 100% RIGHT AND MY POINT IS VALID, i expect a mod as the second he sees this just bans me because he simply  doesn't agree with my point and thats SAD.

Kimberly jj

this was given because i wrote that^ pic included on top  :bear: it shows ur true colorsOpera-Snapshot-2020-07-15-132500-gagadai

Anveeroy

Sis delete the thread, you will get more WPs :fatcat:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Kimberly jj
12 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Sis delete the thread, you will get more WPs :fatcat:

gurl i dont care, i stand to what i said, this is sad knowing they won't allow me to express my frustration 

venusfly

I have always disliked the fact that “talking about moderation” can earn you warning points on here. But as someone who used to be a mod usually warning points are given due to the tone of your message rather than the content, if your opinion had any shady comments in it even if they were slight they can land you WPs. 

Dramatica

We all know this is a cult site. It's not meant for people to express their opinion.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

RahrahWitch

I can't really side with anyone since I don't know what was your original post, for all we know it could've been really bad but the 2 WPs for questioning the moderation does seem a little excessive, Maybe a message from a mod explaining the original WPs would've been better.

radioactive

that’s true tho. mods expect us all to be cupcakes cause when we hate on something gaga does we get a WP for flambit?? which basically means “an opinion we don’t like” because obviously we HAVE to LOVE EVERYTHING gaga does.

and just so i won’t get wps for this too:

YAAAS GAGA! THAT COMMENT WAS 100% IRONIC! 😍 LOVE THE MODS OF GAGA DAILY AND LOVE MOTHER MONSTER :pawsup: HAUS LABS :heart: BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE :heart:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, radioactive said:

that’s true tho. mods expect us all to be cupcakes cause when we hate on something gaga does we get a WP for flambit?? or whatever that is???? because obviously we HAVE to LOVE EVERYTHING gaga does.

YAAAS GAGA! THAT COMMENT WAS 100% IRONIC! 😍 LOVE THE MODS OF GAGA DAILY AND LOVE MOTHER MONSTER :pawsup: HAUS LABS :heart: BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE :heart:

Well no, you don't have to love everything Gaga does, but some people on here go way too overboard.

venusfly
Just now, radioactive said:

that’s true tho. mods expect us all to be cupcakes cause when we hate on something gaga does we get a WP for flambit?? or whatever that is???? because obviously we HAVE to LOVE EVERYTHING gaga does.

It’s comments like these that keep the discussion about moderation rules in place and keep these threads getting locked :bear:

RAMROD

fam, @ARTPOPhamad :bradley:

You will like get more for this thread. They don't allow open discussions on moderation.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived