If I'd put my album ranking upside down, it would be on top indeed :vegas:

But I'm glad you like it!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Also, can we not fight about which song we prefer... Single material doesn't necessarily mean better or favorite track, and for many reasons I think it's pretty obvious Free Woman would make a better single than Replay. I don't even get why there's a conversation about Replay possibly becoming a single :triggered: It's like y'all want the public to get annoyed with Gaga all over again.

If Bad Romance became a single, Replay can too. Both are dark, strange but catchy songs

Teletubby

No-One-Thing-prev.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Aga Gydal

Free Woman and Fun Tonight are first songs I usually wanna play. I'm always in the mood for them. Free Woman has everything: a sense of pain and longing in the lyrics, but the message is triumphant, the production is happy and energetic, but her vocal delivery packs an intense punch. It's got every flavor I need. Fun Tonight is just such a euphoric sing-a-long vibe and they play great back to back.

HorusRa2

I can't say that I agree with you. 

The demo slaps though. 

But I don't hate the album version at all. :huntyga:

WORLDofGAGA

It’s definitely one of my favourites, so upbeat and cool :woohoo:

@W0RLDofGAGA

elijahfan
50 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

If Bad Romance became a single, Replay can too. Both are dark, strange but catchy songs

Dark, strange and catchy isn't the magic formula to make a career-defining hit... I actually don't find Replay to be sonically dark at all. It's just an original album track to me :shrug: I'm glad it exists, the lyrics are top-notch but I don't find it that incredible or enjoyable. If anything, it's definitely the song that confuses me the most.

It does feel a bit like the Highway Unicorn or Swine of Chromatica: this sonic train wreck of a song that somehow makes sense, but that people either love or hate. Either way, it doesn’t sound like the cleverest choice for a single.

TimisaMonster

Even the demo is better than the lack luster album version...the energy is lacking 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monstertoronto

Yes!  I love this song, it’s so anthemic and perfect for summer. It should be the 3rd single 💯 

ear condom

About best next single choice :

it' so weird because I feel like Free Woman really is single-friendly ; but at the same time I'm sure that it would flop, it lacks a little something, kind of The Cure energy if you know what I mean, it's hard to explain

there's also something a bit messy with Replay, I don't see it single-worthy

Alice and Enigma (creatively-wise) or Sour Candy (commercialy-wise) are the only good options

Free Woman isn't the best track of the album, or it is but just lyrically

Archived