news

Zoom x Gaga cancelled!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage
21 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

yeah, her professionalism

17 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

she still has a platform to speak out to. she used to communicate with us 24/7 when she wasn't feeling well :emma: it's like...all she is now is being snobby

not a wardrobe getting brave ummmmmmmm

Lets do it baby I know the Law

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

not a wardrobe getting brave ummmmmmmm

babe this isn't Twitter

lamaisongaga.com

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

babe this isn't Twitter

I'm sorry, but I find it funny how you are acting this way and you have the nerve to call Gaga unprofessional and a snob when you were literally acting like you felt bad for her a few days ago on Twitter. And don't forget you posted the "Stefani will never be famous" thing on your Twitter when she delayed the album. Yes, Gaga is the snobbish and unprofessional one.

freebit
19 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

she still has a platform to speak out to. she used to communicate with us 24/7 when she wasn't feeling well :emma: it's like...all she is now is being snobby

I don't get how her not tweeting her fans = her being snobby? To me, that just means she's becoming withdrawn for whatever reason, not really snobby. Twitter can be a very toxic place, so I'm just not getting snobbish vibes from her on that front. Not saying she isn't a snob on some level - she's a private school girl born and raised in Manhattan, but we're talking about a platform were users attack her on a daily basis.

Sofianer

That's what you get for constantly complaining about what she does and what she doesn't

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

+Zoom call and Listening Party

giphy20vbkaf.gif

Imagine needing a 3rd version

LaMaisonGaga
16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

And don't forget you posted the "Stefani will never be famous" thing on your Twitter when she delayed the album. Yes, Gaga is the snobbish and unprofessional one.

You seem to be confusing me for someone. I never posted that :emma:

lamaisongaga.com

LaMaisonGaga
11 minutes ago, freebit said:

I don't get how her not tweeting her fans = her being snobby? To me, that just means she's becoming withdrawn for whatever reason, not really snobby. Twitter can be a very toxic place, so I'm just not getting snobbish vibes from her on that front. Not saying she isn't a snob on some level - she's a private school girl born and raised in Manhattan, but we're talking about a platform were users attack her on a daily basis.

Yes and I absolutely agree. But this isn't just about Twitter. She decided to not engage with fans at all at this point.

lamaisongaga.com

pop ate my heart

My god this is such a mess :smh: chile, this will be in the history books. I can already picture us in the LG7 rollout being paranoid for something like this to happen again :fatcat:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

geusst1235

To the people here that are stating such things like Gaga does not know how to manage her career or this era is a "flop", do I really need to remind all of you what other fans were saying about A Star Is Born, Enigma, or Chromatica even? Every single time the fans act like they know anything about the industry or Gaga's plans they are proven wrong

Every.

Time.

A Star Is Born was apparently a terrible career choice that was going to become a financial and critical failure. Of course, flashforward a $436.2 million Worldwide box office gross and dozens of awards later, they were wrong.

Also, some of the same people in this thread were saying similar things when the One World Together Event was curated by Gaga.

"The era is over"

"Incompetence"

Etc.

Yet again, these people were complaining for no legitimate reason as the promotion resumed in full force soon after. They literally have zero patience or sense of perspective regarding this current situation. We already know that there are more projects on the horizon, so appreciate the entire ALBUM/ multiple videos you guys were given and be patient for once.

pop ate my heart
5 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

To the people here that are stating such bullshit like Gaga does not know how to manage her career or this era is a "flop".....do I really need to remind all of you what other fans were saying about A Star Is Born, Enigma, or Chromatica even? Every single ****ing time the fans act like they know anything about the industry or Gaga's plans they are proven wrong

Every.

Single.

Time.

A Star Is Born was apparently a terrible career choice that was going to become a financial and critical failure. Of course, flashforward a $436.2 million Worldwide box office gross and dozens of awards later, they were wrong lmao. 

Also, some of the same people in this thread were saying similar things when the One World Together Event was curated by Gaga.

"The era is over"

"Gaga is so lazy"

Etc.

Yet again, these people were complaining for no legitimate reason as the promotion resumed in full force soon after. You guys literally have zero patience or sense of perspective regarding this current situation. 

Tea but this is different. I never once been the one to get concerned about her/her music until the last weeks. It's really getting weird tho, I can't recall another time like this in the 12 years I've been stanning hard. So if you still think that people getting concerned and seriously worried about her is utter nonsense, then you might be in denial or just naive :/ no shade tho

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

My Name Isnt Alice
4 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

To the people here that are stating such things like Gaga does not know how to manage her career or this era is a "flop", do I really need to remind all of you what other fans were saying about A Star Is Born, Enigma, or Chromatica even? Every single time the fans act like they know anything about the industry or Gaga's plans they are proven wrong

Every.

Time.

A Star Is Born was apparently a terrible career choice that was going to become a financial and critical failure. Of course, flashforward a $436.2 million Worldwide box office gross and dozens of awards later, they were wrong lmao. 

"The era is over"

"Gaga is so lazy"

Etc.

Yet again, these people were complaining for no legitimate reason as the promotion resumed in full force soon after. You guys literally have zero patience or sense of perspective regarding this current situation. We already know that there are more projects on the horizon, so appreciate the entire ALBUM/ multiple videos you guys were given and be patient.

I mean they promoted something and suddenly cancelled it no one's saying that this era is a flop

• Admin locked this topic

Archived