news

Zoom x Gaga cancelled!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TINDER

There is seriously something going on with her, what is this nonsense all these cancelled plans.

I am tinder

Gagaplayer315

What else is 2020 going to take from us? :messga:

Chromatography

what an odd thing to cancel. a zoom call? something seems to be seriously wrong at this point.

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Chromatography said:

what an odd thing to cancel. a zoom call? something seems to be seriously wrong at this point.

yeah, her professionalism

lamaisongaga.com

Chromatography
Just now, LaMaisonGaga said:

yeah, her professionalism

i get being upset about the lack of anything this era, but if the girl is depressed or something bigger going on behind the scenes you’re not entitled to sh!t from her :emma:

KatieJudasGaga4
17 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Something is seriously going on bts and I don't buy that bs of her being alright and just "focusing on more important things" anymore.

RightReliableHydatidtapeworm-size_restri

ignotus

She’s like Ash... she’s gonna be the very best but she’s gotta cancel em all! :stalkga: :billie:

Genuine Guy 09

Who is maxwell? Surely if it was fully cancelled they'd repost for him on his own. Maybe they have found their person :excited2:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

i get being upset about the lack of anything this era, but if the girl is depressed or something bigger going on behind the scenes you’re not entitled to sh!t from her :emma:

she still has a platform to speak out to. she used to communicate with us 24/7 when she wasn't feeling well :emma: it's like...all she is now is being snobby

lamaisongaga.com

Chromatography
Just now, LaMaisonGaga said:

she still has a platform to speak out to. she used to communicate with us 24/7 when she wasn't feeling well :emma: it's like...all she is now is being snobby

i’m glad you take potential mental distress as being snobby. you must be real fun at parties

• Admin locked this topic

Archived