💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is Poland unsafe for pro-LGBT pop stars now

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

You think Ariana, Gaga, Beyoncé, Madonna and almost EVERYONE I could imagine will never get to perform there anytime soon?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

If Poland will arrest them like Russia will, then maybe. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yes and

Lmao why is this even a question 
If it brings money, they would go there anyway 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Kapi09

Stop! It's enough! 

Maybe Poland is not like France or Netherland, but saying that is dangerous for lgbt people is too much. It is not Russia! In every country you can find some percentage of people that they are racist or dont accept lgbt. For example, are there no such people in the USA? So why they have protest BlackLiveMatter? A lot of gay pop stars have had their concerts and they have never been dangerous. 

My name isn't Alice

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Stop! It's enough! 

Maybe Poland is not like France or Netherland, but saying that is dangerous for lgbt people is too much. It is not Russia! In every country you can find some percentage of people that they are racist or dont accept lgbt. For example, are there no such people in the USA? So why they have protest BlackLiveMatter? A lot of gay pop stars have had their concerts and they have never been dangerous. 

OK Polish patriot, things is much different when your government itself actually put "LGBTQ are not people" on their political campaign. That is similiar to when Adolf Hitler declared Jewish are not people. Can you see the severity here?  

The more you turn your other cheek on the current state of your country, instead of questioning and protesting it for the greater good, make believe that your country is fine, the more you will enable your government to do worse. You need to realize this before blood actually spilled. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Better Day
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

Lmao why is this even a question 
If it brings money, they would go there anyway 

Mainly because people’s views are more important than money. As a gay man myself I point blank refuse to go to various countries in the world. If my boyfriend wasn’t Polish, Poland would be one of those countries. 

Together You And I!

yes and
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Mainly because people’s views are more important than money. As a gay man myself I point blank refuse to go to various countries in the world. If my boyfriend wasn’t Polish, Poland would be one of those countries. 

Gaga did concerts in Turkey and United Arab Emirates. Comparing to them, Poland/Russia are literally nothing with their law. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

River

Its not like it was safe for other minorities in the past ahm Jews 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GregJA

The most homophobic countries have the most closested gay leaders :ladyhaha:

putin is probably a GGD regular :bon:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

raragaga
18 minutes ago, GregJA said:

The most homophobic countries have the most closested gay leaders :ladyhaha:

putin is probably a GGD regular :bon:

vladimir-putin-donald-trump-2000.jpg

same dna but born this way :huntyga:

xoxo

Kapi09
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

What happened?

Nothing...  some people want to start drama because president of Poland said "lgbt ideology" instead of "lgbt people". :selena:

I know you will come for me, but I know only 1 gay and he said that he doesnt like to be called lgbt person because he doesnt support gender changing or non-binary stuff. So I am guessing not every gay is lgbt person? :triggered:

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

My name isn't Alice

30 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Nothing...  some people want to start drama because president of Poland said "lgbt ideology" instead of "lgbt people". :selena:

I know you will come for me, but I know only 1 gay and he said that he doesnt like to be called lgbt person because he doesnt support gender changing or non-binary stuff. So I am guessing not every gay is lgbt person? :triggered:

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

You don't have to be straight to be homophobic or transphobic or whatever, just as not everyone will be interested in the same thing

For example, just because a black person says they are not interested in racism does not mean that there are no people suffering for this, that everyone else is not interested or that people should stop fighting because of that person 

Also each person identifies themselves as they want, it is fine if your friend does not want to be called LGBT but that does not give him the right to say about others 

💜

StarstruckIllusion
33 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

What happened?

A super homophobic president has just been re-elected in Poland and now thsts hes in his second term, and ran a campaign calling lbgt people subhuman, he has free range to do what he wants 

3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

A super homophobic president has just been re-elected in Poland and now thsts hes in his second term, and ran a campaign calling lbgt people subhuman, he has free range to do what he wants 

I thought Poland was very progressive?! and can he really do whatever he wants?

Archived