💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nick Cannon fired for anti-Semitism

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

Nick Cannon is raising eyebrows across the internet for the most recent episode of his YouTube talk show, Cannon’s Class, in which he openly promotes anti-Semitic and bizarre racial theories.

Despite referencing fringe conspiracy theories about Jewish people, including “the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America,” Cannon repeatedly asserts that their conversation is not about hate. Griffin agrees, claiming that black people cannot be anti-Semitic, since, purportedly, the Semitic people and language are unrelated to Caucasians.

Cannon adds that Black people are “true Hebrews” and praises the controversial Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

“The people that don’t have [melanin] are a little less,” Cannon also notes, claiming that “when they were sent to the mountains of Caucasus … The sun then started to deteriorate them so then, they’re acting out of fear, they’re acting out of low self-esteem, they’re acting out of a deficiency.

“So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive. So then, these people that didn’t have what we have — and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people — they had to be savages … They’re acting as animals so they’re the ones that are actually closer to animals. They’re the ones that are actually the true savages.”

“ViacomCBS condemns bigotry of any kind and we categorically denounce all forms of anti-Semitism. We have spoken with Nick Cannon about an episode of his podcast ‘Cannon’s Class’ on YouTube, which promoted hateful speech and spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

“While we support ongoing education and dialogue in the fight against bigotry, we are deeply troubled that Nick has failed to acknowledge or apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism, and we are terminating our relationship with him.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/14/nick-cannon-responds-to-backlash-following-anti-semitic-comments/

ETA: People on LSA are saying his comments weren't Anti-semetic, can someone please explain I'm lost now :selena: 

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/nick-cannon-dropped-by-viacomcbs-after-anti-semitic-comments-on-podcast.3712681/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer

We should all be together in empowering the Black community, but ignoring the plight of Jews is totally uncalled for. Glad ViacomCBS dropped him.

pachinko

Gaga's curse / Justice is served. Remember that nasty look he gave Gaga at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show? 

Quasi

Ever since he stared at Gaga in a really weird and emotionless way at the Victoria's Secret show, I lost any respect I had for him. Not that there was much to begin with anyways. :shrug:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Quasi
Just now, pachinko said:

Justice is served. Remember that nasty look he gave her at the Victoria Secret Fashoon Show? 

tenor.gif?itemid=4693267

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Jose P

Is this the same guy who gave Gaga a weird stare when she performed at the VSFS? Because then the Gaga curse has struck again :vegas:

Wixson
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Gaga's curse / Justice is served. Remember that nasty look he gave Gaga at the Victoria Secret Fashoon Show? 

That was this poor ****er? :messga: ann I oop

Kimmo
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Gaga's curse / Justice is served. Remember that nasty look he gave Gaga at the Victoria Secret Fashoon Show? 

3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Ever since he stared at Gaga in a really weird and emotionless way at the Victoria's Secret show, I lost any respect I had for him. Not that there was much to begin with anyways. :shrug:

2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Is this the same guy who gave Gaga a weird stare when she performed at the VSFS? Because then the Gaga curse has struck again :vegas:

Yes he’s always confused...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2998c559af69898d05d6

Hottie Detector

8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Yes he’s always confused...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2998c559af69898d05d6

This. And doesn't he still have Wild N' Out? :billie:

OT: Nick Cannon is an idiot.

Archived