💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nick Cannon fired for anti-Semitism

Werk

Featured Posts

not a french fry
16 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I thought I saw him look at her weirdly too :rip: he had such a judgemental look on his face 

Where can I find the pic/video????

social experiment gone wrong

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangster
14 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

No bcs people will think im saying things out of nowhere when Ive experienced it and know about it 

I see, I get you.

ThisGuyTony
1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

He really said people without melanin are savages & animals... specifically Jewish people who aren’t black I-

& people are actually defending him on Twitter... I’m done with society for today

I too was surprised how many people were defending him on Twitter...

Werk
18 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im confused, what did he say thats anti semitic?

But he praised the Nation of Islam and its leader Louis Farrakhan, which is a cult and black nationalists racists. I am a Muslim but these people are something else.

18 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

If he said big Jewish families control the world, I would agree. But if hes just criticizing billionaires, then thats not anti semitic? Im still confused and I live in the Middle East..

17 hours ago, Aussie said:

He directly referenced Jewish, blacks and muslims in different context but at the same time giving a dangerous rhetoric for all 3. As in supporting the right-wing, conservative Muslim groups, stereotyping the Jews on what has become commonly belief in countries who don’t even interact with any and also reminding me of Kanye’s “being slaves was a choice” bs

17 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I red the article but couldnt understand what he was saying which is why I asked. Then thats clearly anti semitic and racist. I said in my first comment that hes obviously racist and believes in horrible things if he supports the nation of islam. I am a Muslim but these people are something different.

12 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

You'd be surprised how many people say that about jewish community.... especially in the muslim community

Relax, I'm part and surrounded by muslim community, my uncle says **** like this, it's very common, if you're not part of it u won't understand

11 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

He mentioned that white and Jewish people are 'true savages' because they don't have melanin in their skin. 

I thought black on white racism didn't exist:huh:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/nick-cannon-dropped-viacomcbs-anti-semitic-comments-podcast-1234706748/

The fact that black Twitter is defending him:toofunny:

8 hours ago, Twitter said:

This thread is a mess. He deserves his job back.

3 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

His views reflect what a TON of people believe. The amount of people defending him on twitter and other sites for his vile comments.....

Racism absolutely exists on both sides and in all races and we have to acknowledge that so we can heal and progress.

2 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

He really said people without melanin are savages & animals... specifically Jewish people who aren’t black I-

& people are actually defending him on Twitter... I’m done with society for today

2 hours ago, papergangster said:

Relax at the racism just because it’s common to your culture?

And as a Jewish person, I’m not surprised by how many people say hurtful ignorant things. 

2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

No bcs people will think im saying things out of nowhere when Ive experienced it and know about it 

57 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I too was surprised how many people were defending him on Twitter...

So is it antisemitic? :toofunny::nooo:

River

lol as usual it's totally fine or everybody when Jews gets sh-t, things will never change :yennefer:

He could literally say that Jews are stinky creatures and should die and people would applause him and say that he's not antisemitic :smh:

America and Europe will always hate the Jews no matter what is the color of the skin. bleh.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HotLikeMexico
18 hours ago, Aussie said:

Yep cause it’s a joke to you 

edit: oops sorry, I thought you where telling me to chill! Love Chile, have good friends from there 

Do your friends in Chile like chile? Are they chill? what bout you, do you like Chile and chill?

I need answers, these are life's important questions

Quasi
2 hours ago, not a french fry said:

Where can I find the pic/video????

Just press play.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

calmar
5 hours ago, Werk said:

So is it antisemitic?

imo, it absolutely is.

I've lost respect for some people here for agreeing with Nick Cannon here. Anyone who peddles "the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America" (as the article states) is anti-Semitic, and then them saying they can't be anti-semitic because they're black is absurd. Hate is hate, no matter what the color of your skin. The person Nick Cannon was interviewing has publicly blamed Jewish people for “the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe” in a Washington Times interview in 1989, citing Henry Ford’s anti-Semitic work The International Jew

It gets more complicated in the west when they get into racial theories since many people of sub-Saharan African descent in the west are a historically (and continue to be) an oppressed minority. However, saying only black people can be "true Hebrews" makes no sense, and saying anyone who isn't "dark-skinned" is inherently inferior and are "savages" or "animals" is just as terrifying and backward as the behavior that's been societally institutionalized against them in the west - especially since so many Jewish people aren't of Sub-Saharan african ancestry. Unlike what Nick Cannon appears to think, the "semitic people" are not the same large group of people as the group the west calls "black people".

To explain: "Semitic people" - what does that mean? Anyone who speaks a Semitic language? There's a large number of those. Some speakers of Semitic languages would indeed be marginalized by being lumped into 'black' in parts of the west (esp. Ethiopian speakers of Semitic languages, like the Amhara, Tigray, etc.), but a large amount would not (native speakers of Arabic dialects in the Gulf, Levant, and Northern Africa; Palestinians; the Maltese; etc.). Most notably, the Hebrews and Israelis - that is, "Jews" in an ethnoreligious sense - would not be called "black." So sure, there are people who are in both groups (as viewed from a western lens), but saying one is the other and everyone outside of your narrow definition is a "savage" is horrifying, especially since the group most commonly oppressed by Anti-Semitic rhetoric also falls in that group.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

28 minutes ago, calmar said:

imo, it absolutely is.

I've lost respect for some people here for agreeing with Nick Cannon here. Anyone who peddles "the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America" (as the article states) is anti-Semitic, and then them saying they can't be anti-semitic because they're black is absurd. Hate is hate, no matter what the color of your skin. The person Nick Cannon was interviewing has publicly blamed Jewish people for “the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe” in a Washington Times interview in 1989, citing Henry Ford’s anti-Semitic work The International Jew

Yes its true black people can be racist, but almost everyone today is saying black people are not capable of being racist. People on this site even told me that im not capable of racism because im not white! Now all of the sudden black people can be racist?

Calling out billionaire families that control the world is not racist, pointing out that they Are Jewish and making it about a Jewish conspiracy is whats racist.

By the way, I agree with you everything Nick said is obviously racist

Lemon Pie
5 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Do your friends in Chile like chile? Are they chill? what bout you, do you like Chile and chill?

I need answers, these are life's important questions

Do your friends in Chile like chile?

it depends :ohwell:

Are they chill? :

179590.jpg  :huntyga:

what bout you, do you like Chile and chill?

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

calmar
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes its true black people can be racist, but almost everyone today is saying black people are not capable of being racist. People on this site even told me that im not capable of racism because im not white! Now all of the sudden black people can be racist?

It's because there are two operating definitions of racism. One is any prejudiced beliefs, behavior, or actions based on another person's 'race' (a loaded term which changes across cultures and societies; in America, it's highly based off of skin color.) The second, and the more "official" one, is when this prejudiced behavior is exhibited by a societally dominant group towards a minority group, such as when a person considered white is racist towards someone who is not. By this definition, if someone in an oppressed or minority group exhibits prejudice towards another group, because this minority group does not have the power in society to systematically and forcefully oppress that the dominant group has, it is not racism per se. So, Nick Cannon would not be racist, since he is considered black, a well-known oppressed group in American society in a large variety of ways. His statements and beliefs would definitely be prejudiced, however, if you disagree with him. Similarly, because you are not white, you "can't be racist."

A lot of arguments, I feel, happen when people don't agree on which definition they're using. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

19 minutes ago, calmar said:

It's because there are two operating definitions of racism. One is any prejudiced beliefs, behavior, or actions based on another person's 'race' (a loaded term which changes across cultures and societies; in America, it's highly based off of skin color.) The second, and the more "official" one, is when this prejudiced behavior is exhibited by a societally dominant group towards a minority group, such as when a person considered white is racist towards someone who is not. By this definition, if someone in an oppressed or minority group exhibits prejudice towards another group, because this minority group does not have the power in society to systematically and forcefully oppress that the dominant group has, it is not racism per se. So, Nick Cannon would not be racist, since he is considered black, a well-known oppressed group in American society in a large variety of ways. His statements and beliefs would definitely be prejudiced, however, if you disagree with him. Similarly, because you are not white, you "can't be racist."

A lot of arguments, I feel, happen when people don't agree on which definition they're using. 

Well then this means Nick is not racist according to the definition people use in America. I personally dont believe in the American definition of racism which is why I can say hes racist. 

I would agree that there is a difference between systemic racism, and individual racism. Black people cant systemically be racist, but they can be individually racist. Its very simple yet people try to complicate things to sound progressive.

calmar
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well then this means Nick is not racist according to the definition people use in America. I personally dont believe in the American definition of racism which is why I can say hes racist. 

I think it's more the social media definition, which is naturally becoming more popular these days in a number of places in the west. Of course, that's still strongly American, but there is a difference.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

HotLikeMexico
16 hours ago, Lemon Pie said:

Do your friends in Chile like chile?

Are they chill? :

179590.jpg  :huntyga:

what bout you, do you like Chile and chill?

I do like Chile and chill. 

but this really does depends if YOU like Chile and chill.

its critical. 

Archived