Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nick Cannon fired for anti-Semitism

Werk

Featured Posts

You'd be surprised how many people say that about jewish community.... especially in the muslim community

Relax, I'm part and surrounded by muslim community, my uncle says **** like this, it's very common, if you're not part of it u won't understand

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

He is trash. I won't watch The Masked Singer anymore if he isn't dropped. Anyone else would be fired from everything over this.

Jewels n Drugs

Yet they wont arrest Breonna Taylors killers . Hope they move Wild N Out to a new network

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

MonsterBall13
11 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

Is that Mariah Carey's sperm donor? :oprah:

And then his friend said it’s too  soon to settle down

then her friends said he’s a playa slow it down 

Runway

It’s what it deserves. Don’t give out ugly stares at your ****ing queen 

mariomania1234

His views reflect what a TON of people believe. The amount of people defending him on twitter and other sites for his vile comments.....

Racism absolutely exists on both sides and in all races and we have to acknowledge that so we can heal and progress.

beaublue

He really said people without melanin are savages & animals... specifically Jewish people who aren’t black I-

& people are actually defending him on Twitter... I’m done with society for today

papergangster
10 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

You'd be surprised how many people say that about jewish community.... especially in the muslim community

Relax, I'm part and surrounded by muslim community, my uncle says **** like this, it's very common, if you're not part of it u won't understand

Relax at the racism just because it’s common to your culture?

And as a Jewish person, I’m not surprised by how many people say hurtful ignorant things. 

20 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Relax at the racism just because it’s common to your culture?

No bcs people will think im saying things out of nowhere when Ive experienced it and know about it 

littlepotter
16 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

What did you just call him :interestinga:

15 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Did you just use the n word???

I think it says a LOT that that's the only word that came to your minds :billie: it gets even worse when you don't even consider the possibility of the poster being black :billie: 

chaeri pls

Archived