💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nick Cannon fired for anti-Semitism

Werk

Featured Posts

Im confused, what did he say thats anti semitic?

But he praised the Nation of Islam and its leader Louis Farrakhan, which is a cult and black nationalists racists. I am a Muslim but these people are something else.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
2 hours ago, Wixson said:

That was this poor ****er? :messga: ann I oop

Did you just use the n word???

Aussie
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im confused, what did he say thats anti semitic?

But he praised the Nation of Islam and its leader Louis Farrakhan, which is a cult and black nationalists racists. I am a Muslim but these people are something else.

Are you serious? Not sure where you live but in most of the western world this type of talk usually ends up in you getting sacked and your career being over

Aussie
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

I’m sure they meant either the “f” word 

10 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Are you serious? Not sure where you live but in most of the western world this type of talk usually ends up in you getting sacked and your career being over

If he said big Jewish families control the world, I would agree. But if hes just criticizing billionaires, then thats not anti semitic? Im still confused and I live in the Middle East..

HotLikeMexico
Just now, Aussie said:

I’m sure they meant either the “f” word 

Chile... I-

Aussie
7 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Chile... I-

Yep cause it’s a joke to you 

edit: oops sorry, I thought you where telling me to chill! Love Chile, have good friends from there 

Aussie
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Saying billionaire families control the world? Did he mention that they are jewish or just saying these families control the world? Im still confused and I live in the Middle East..

He directly referenced Jewish, blacks and muslims in different context but at the same time giving a dangerous rhetoric for all 3. As in supporting the right-wing, conservative Muslim groups, stereotyping the Jews on what has become commonly belief in countries who don’t even interact with any and also reminding me of Kanye’s “being slaves was a choice” bs

2 minutes ago, Aussie said:

He directly referenced Jewish, blacks and muslims in different context but at the same time giving a dangerous rhetoric for all 3. As in supporting the right-wing, conservative Muslim groups, stereotyping the Jews on what has become commonly belief in countries who don’t even interact with any and also reminding me of Kanye’s “being slaves was a choice” bs

I red the article but couldnt understand what he was saying which is why I asked. Then thats clearly anti semitic and racist. I said in my first comment that hes obviously racist and believes in horrible things if he supports the nation of islam. I am a Muslim but these people are something different.

gagaforgaga2010

What...what is this mess?Doesn't anyone have issue with him saying that white people are less? The dehumanization process has begun. I wonder what our uniform symbol is going to be? 

Lampost
6 hours ago, River said:

Wasn't he the horseman that took gaga on the fake horse?

lady-gaga-accompanied-by-nick-cannon-arr

No gurl, that's Asiel.

He's danced with Gaga forever, although we haven't seen him this era I don't think.

Didn’t he suck a guy’s dik when he was with Disney? And that guy said I let Nick sicked my dik and I like it ... :billie:

Wixson
6 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

What did you just call him :interestinga:

5 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

F.ucker. :messga: 

Archived