💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's mom filed new docs to be more involved in her conservatorship

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

ByP_WJaIUAAOEQM.jpg

Britney Spears' mother, Lynne Spears, has filed legal documents to be included in all decisions made about the pop star's finances, specifically the trust which holds most of Britney's multi-million dollar assets.

According to new legal documents, obtained by The Blast, Lynne Spears filed a request with the Los Angeles County Courts to be included in any 'special notice' of 'all matters' having to do with Britney Spears' trust.

The pop princess filed the 'SJB Revocable Trust' with the courts in 2004 to protect her multi-million dollar assets and set up her children for their future. It was also established to "hold and manage her material financial assets during her lifetime, and provide distribution of those assets upon her death."

In court filings, Britney deemed the trust to include, "All of my right, title, and interest in all my property." Also, she included, "My furniture and furnishings, clothing, jewelry, vehicles and accessories to vehicles, books, paintings, and other artwork, and other tangible articles of personal, domestic household, or recreational use or nature, together with any insurance on such property.

She contiuned, 'My stocks and securities of every kind and character. My cash and cash equivalents, including all bank accounts and savings accounts of any kind or character.

But, in 2008, Britney was put under a personal and financial conservatorship and at the same time was removed as 'Trustee' of the trust and. On February 14, 2008, the court-appointed temporary successors of the trust.

As we reported, after Britney was checked into a mental health facility in 2019, her mother Lynne flew to Los Angeles and attended several of the pop star's conservatorship hearings.

Now, it appears Lynne wants to be involved in any changes or movements involving Britney's vast million dollar fortune.

Lynne's lawyer, filed the documents on July 13, 2020, to be included as an 'interested person' in all matters pertaining to the SJB Revocable Trust, and any hearings discussing the trust itself. The filing was the first time anything has happened in the trust case in many years.

By the looks of it, Britney's mom is now preparing to be much more intimately involved in her finances.

UzVseG5vWjc0RTFkaWZITll0b1UucG5n.jpg

Source: The Blast

#JusticeForBritney ♡

COOOK
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

By the looks of it, Britney's mom is now preparing to be much more intimately involved in her finances.

I don’t understand... is this a good thing? She was pretty active acknowledging #FreeBritney on social media so I guess she wants this to get Brit’s father off her back?

Regina George
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

I don’t understand... is this a good thing? She was pretty active acknowledging #FreeBritney on social media so I guess she wants this to get Brit’s father off her back?

Yes it is. She is not like he father. 

Suuus

It might be the wrong time for this comment but why does Britney's mom look younger than britney herself also they are both beautiful this is no hate its just an observation 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is this a good thing?

There has been a LOT of speculation where Britney's money has been going as there has been leaked documents that money has gone to her business manager Lou's husband's church (which holds conversion therapies).

Plus Britney's fortune is WAAAAAY less than expected considering how much she's been earning, fans believe the money has been going to people in her team. At least this way Lynne is able to see what is happening :bradley:

Lynne was denied access to any information to do with Conservatorship or Britney's medical records by Team Britney and Britney's dad last year, which led to Lynne finally getting involved. 

Lynne had been liking and commenting on LOADS of freebritney posts! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Werk
12 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is this a good thing?

12 minutes ago, COOOK said:

10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Yes it is. She is not like he father. 

5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

There has been a LOT of speculation where Britney's money has been going as there has been leaked documents that money has gone to her business manager Lou's husband's church (which holds conversion therapies).

Plus Britney's fortune is WAAAAAY less than expected considering how much she's been earning, fans believe the money has been going to people in her team. At least this way Lynne is able to see what is happening :bradley:

Lynne was denied access to any information to do with Conservatorship or Britney's medical records by Team Britney and Britney's dad last year, which led to Lynne finally getting involved. 

Lynne had been liking and commenting on LOADS of freebritney posts! 

In my opinion it might not be a great thing if her mom isn't trying to set her free but also like someone said on Exhale, 

"It’s perhaps not as easy for her to come blasting in fighting for her freedom. 
Don’t look at it as a negative. It’s a good thing to get her in I say. 

Come through and knock them down like dominos from the inside Momma!"

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/781444-lynne-has-filed-legal-documents-to-be-included-in-all-decisions-made-about-britneys-finances/page/2/

Also @Gimme More have you seen the thread on Exhale of the psychic that predicted Naya's death talking about Britney including how Sam doesn't actually care about her?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/781401-freebritney-psychic-that-predicted-naya-rivera-situation-talks-about-britney-2h-video-portuguese-someone-please-translate-us/

Gimme More
Just now, Werk said:

In my opinion it might not be a great thing if her mom isn't trying to set her free but also like someone said on Exhale, 

"It’s perhaps not as easy for her to come blasting in fighting for her freedom. 
Don’t look at it as a negative. It’s a good thing to get her in I say. 

Come through and knock them down like dominos from the inside Momma!"

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/781444-lynne-has-filed-legal-documents-to-be-included-in-all-decisions-made-about-britneys-finances/page/2/

Also @Gimme More have you seen the thread on Exhale of the psychic that predicted Naya's death talking about Britney including how Sam doesn't actually care about her?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/781401-freebritney-psychic-that-predicted-naya-rivera-situation-talks-about-britney-2h-video-portuguese-someone-please-translate-us/

I have saw the thread, I like to believe Sam is a good guy and i'm always wary of psychics.

I think Lynne is focussing on freeing Britney but I think this is a precaution if things don't go well and the conservatorship continues at least she can see what is happening with Brit's money.

I'm just hoping things go well :bradley: I hope Lynne is finally stepping up.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Werk
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

I have saw the thread, I like to believe Sam is a good guy and i'm always wary of psychics.

I think Lynne is focussing on freeing Britney but I think this is a precaution if things don't go well and the conservatorship continues at least she can see what is happening with Brit's money.

I'm just hoping things go well :bradley: I hope Lynne is finally stepping up.

Same and as for Sam, I don't know lately I've been getting very weird vibes from him like most of Exhale :selena: 

Archived