💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ROM in Dua Lipa and Dua Lipa this week (16)

Werk

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE
20 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I still don't understand the appeal of Dua or how her album is considered to be so amazing. She's a gorgeous woman and very talented but her music for me is even more bland than Ariana's. 

Agreed. I was excited to listen to her album after all the hype I saw on GGD but after listening I was like :awkney: There’s a couple cute bops for sure but some of the songs are just not it at all. The fact Future Nostalgia got better reviews than Chromatica (88 vs 79 on Metacritic) is shockingly hilarious.

on a three day bender

BillieGOAT
15 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I still don't understand the appeal of Dua or how her album is considered to be so amazing. She's a gorgeous woman and very talented but her music for me is even more bland than Ariana's. 

While I agree that there’s nothing earth-shattering about Dua’s music, I think there’s something to be said for well written, well produced pop records that are easy on the ears and catchy as all get out! I think FN is a fantastic pop record for those reasons :firega:

But Ariana? BORING? Take it back:dom:

coolninjaguy
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yep, both have only one skip and then most of the album is single material. 

LITERALLY. FN in the same lane as albums such as 1989, TFM, Sawayama, MBDTF, reputation, AALIYAH simply from the amount of hit material on it. I barely skip any of the tracks on these albums and usually if I do its more-so from me having  overplayed the track and getting tired of it. 

G U C C I
Just now, BillieGOAT said:

While I agree that there’s nothing earth-shattering about Dua’s music, I think there’s something to be said for well written, well produced pop records that are easy on the ears and catchy as all get out! I think FN is a fantastic pop record for those reasons :firega:

Not boring just bland. As in its music I would listen to and do but its nothing groundbreaking. Both women are very talented.

coolninjaguy
4 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Not boring just bland. As in its music I would listen to and do but its nothing groundbreaking. Both women are very talented.

boring for you doesn't = bland tho :smh:

it has an 88 metascore — the critics love it and current pop culture loves it from the sheer amount of hits its generated not to mention the future incoming ones (hallucinate, levitating, etc.)

coolninjaguy
6 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

i agree, its a fun pop record and that's okay !! not everything has to be groundbreaking or experimental ...

48 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Physical should be in place of Break My Heart

Such a good song, I agree

Hallucinate may have it's time soon too 🤦🏻‍♂️

Archived