💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Z100: Hang Out With Lady Gaga on Zoom Thursday!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Just now, Doot said:

The concert zoom thing she did the other day. People were complaining that all the people who were on it were doing "disrespectful" things while on camera such as poppers, being shirtless, etc. 

They claimed it was disrespectful cuz "there are kids watching!"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherry
9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Holy f***. I remember this traumatic event now. I still can't believe I saw this and cried that night out of frustration :lmao:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

Mister G

Z100!! Omg that’s awesome they love love love her and she’s known to be a regular on their station. Man how I miss living in the NYC area for Z100. We get Q102 in the Philly area but something about just being Z100 is very special.

Mister G
14 minutes ago, Red said:

Wait what

Oh that Zoom Party with Club Quarantine from a few weekends ago at the end of Pride. It was in conjunction with the MPJ Institute. Gaga made a few appearances, some songs from Chromatica were played. Was cute...then by like the 3rd hour, it got a bit wild. Some people were half naked, others were doing poppers live during the stream. It was very interesting to say the least.

1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Oh that Zoom Party with Club Quarantine from a few weekends ago at the end of Pride. It was in conjunction with the MPJ Institute. Gaga made a few appearances, some songs from Chromatica were played. Was cute...then by like the 3rd hour, it got a bit wild. Some people were half naked, others were doing poppers live during the stream. It was very interesting to say the least.

Well I mean... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Mister G
1 minute ago, Red said:

Well I mean... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It literally turned into a scene from a nightclub but I mean there weren’t any age restrictions established so anyone and everyone was welcome.

Shipper
22 minutes ago, Knife said:

Gaga: "How have you guys been enjoying Chromatica?"

Fan: "I don't like Chromatica."

katy perry no GIF by Idols Global

Hide contents

None of you better pull a stunt like that like that Katy Perry stan with Smile. :ladyhaha:

Wait, so the stan said they dont like SMILE?

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

To talk about makeup?

Why is Maxwell doing one... Did he have an album/song out? I never would have thought Maxwell would get played on this station.

Just now, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

It literally turned into a scene from a nightclub but I mean there weren’t any age restrictions established so anyone and everyone was welcome.

Gaga herself was almost showing her ass to the camera, so like..................

G U C C I

22 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Ok so I've always known about this and what a disaster it was but I had never actually seen the footage of it until just now :saladga:  What in the **** was she on and why did her team ask her to do this in the first place if she was so miserable? It makes me sad actually.

Archived