Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Z100: Hang Out With Lady Gaga on Zoom Thursday!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Suuus
7 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Well....:cryga:

I watched it live :bradley: to sum it up for you.....

Her witch hat era... Gaga was high on something, incredibly arrogant throughout; and kept touching her hair and making her hair stylists touch it, basically she was acting like a nassacist - (gaga later admitted she was ****ed up around this time and going to mini malls getting Botox)

***** I’ll also add it’s around the same time gaga did fame interviews as was very rude in them (and doing the walk down Harrods for fame and ignored fans) & one of them she did the boob thing :lmao:“ UH U HAVE TO FIX MY BOOBS” to her assistant 

** also the same time she did the “no you have to stop”

** same area I was pleasantly suprised she went to see Julián assamge after MIA tweeted her. Again the video she film with Julian she is ****ed UP )

half the time the Skype didn’t work .... and some of the people were set up and Skype workers. It was a let down... I guess it was Gaga’s Diva moment... we saw a real cold side of her I guess. Hey no one is perfect

This isn’t a diss, just explaining that time.

Today she is herself 

Phew i thought you were talking about the zoom call for a second 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Of course she is. People complained she wasn't doing anything when SL dropped but she was filming Rain On Me and doing interviews. She's always working on something.

And made a gagavision about the making of the stupid love video wich was awsome and gaga is always doing something 

Ghost Face
3 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

When is this interview happening? :)

puppet GIF

It's an honor.

GagaEnigma
2 hours ago, Fame IV said:

When is this interview happening? :)

Wait, it's happening? :yennefer:

Leoj305

It’s Thursday and it’s 7 PM so I guess it didn’t happen at least for the general public? 

17 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

It’s Thursday and it’s 7 PM so I guess it didn’t happen at least for the general public? 

Since they didn’t announce it as an interview this will probably will be a private thing that will be airing on z100 next week

Archived