The Rumours were True! Chromatica Edition

Suspiria

Featured Posts

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Predicted the cancellation of Enigma 

Predicted our reaction to the wig too :billie:

Reality

Wait, I'm looking at the pumpkin photo again, and how the **** did we decipher that that said "Stupid Love"? :giveup: 

Around the time of those rumors, I could clearly see that her phone said "Stupid Love," but now it just looks like a bunch of gibberish :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

buzzkill

i hope one day we could put all the insiders era restarting soon rumours in this thread 

talk gretchen GIF

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Wait, I'm looking at the Pumpkin photo again, and how the **** did we decipher that that said "Stupid Love"? :giveup: 

Around the time of those rumors, I could clearly see that her phone said "Stupid Love," but now it just looks like a bunch of gibberish :giveup: 

imagination can do wonders :sis:

monketsharona

Well I remember how much monsters were 'Gosh please no Ariana on the album' when she was rumoured to be featured on a song and well ROM is a total serve and a great fit between the two artists.

Proof monsters sometimes should wait a bit before complaining for literally nothing. 

Reality
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

imagination can do wonders :sis:

Our delusions are getting to us :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Wait, I'm looking at the Pumpkin photo again, and how the **** did we decipher that that said "Stupid Love"? :giveup: 

Cause a SL snippet leaked days ago so it was easy to decipher. But everyone thought it was just an unreleased song and look what happened :flop:

Suspiria
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Wait, I'm looking at the pumpkin photo again, and how the **** did we decipher that that said "Stupid Love"? :giveup: 

I was hesitant about posting that, because now I look at it and I'm not even sure it does say Stupid Love:emma:

ShayCristoforo

themill-enigma-interludes.jpg

Probably doesn't qualify as a rumor.. but when she falls down the hole, it seems like a nod to Alice.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived