Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

And the Haus Labs surprise is...

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

I think you and I are the only two people happy about this. :billie:

I just ordered the Stupid Love palette, a lavender blonde lip gloss, and one of the lip crayons (in Greaser). I didn't order the violet lip gloss yet as I really don't know when I would wear it – maybe to a Gaga concert. I'm hoping to have more variety in Glam Attacks down the line, but hopefully the Stupid Love palette will keep me busy for a while. 

What're you getting? 

Do you already have any of the other lip glosses? I wouldn’t mind trying one, but there are so many shades I’m having a hard time deciding which one :saladga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

What did y'all expect? Haus Labs is just her makeup marketing product, it wasn't made to release music videos :rip:

Glamourpuss

@Franch Toast I got a reply from HL and they said the UK sale will be live within the hour so I'm going to be getting the Stupid Love palette too! :party:

Oh and the blue lip gloss called Glass Slipper. 

Franch Toast
8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Do you already have any of the other lip glosses? I wouldn’t mind trying one, but there are so many shades I’m having a hard time deciding which one :saladga:

I have some of the pink ones but can't remember the names. :billie: I like them though! 

She/Her/Hers

phantasmas
23 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

i have all but the newest lip glosses and i love them all - entranced and venus are my faves; i plan on getting glass slipper and lavender blonde next

they are quite light and moisturizing (theres a tackiness to it but not sticky so it wont seal your lips shut, lol)

if applying over lipstick, i recommend using your finger to apply as the wand can get stained

Kattys
40 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I have Corset and Scream. Corset is perfect as everyday, nude, transparent, just to moisturize your lips shade.

Scream is way too purple for me, colour is not consistent and without liner underneath way too difficult to apply. 

I saw the original post but because its Haus Labs my brain automatically discards the info and I ended up forgetting about this. So I didn't have to feel disappointed like y'all lmao.

Justin Drew Bieber

That’s the promo for July, a retweet coming for next months promo :party:

GagaXCollection
5 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

What did y'all expect? Haus Labs is just her makeup marketing product, it wasn't made to release music videos :rip:

This!!!

ladygagaxcollection.com

thatfoxyfeeling

I was expecting a new product to celebrate 1 year anniversary, this is kinda tragic really. :billie:

AshIey
9 minutes ago, Mr S said:

It's interesting that stuff like this never gets cancelled

Why would a sale be canceled? That makes no sense.

Skabi

did anyone expect something else? why would they use a beauty line to release music? lmao

donatellab
20 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I have the lip gloss in shade Corset, which is my favourite lip gloss i’ve ever used and the only one that i’ve liked on me. It’s such a pretty neutral colour and really moisturizing as well. I just bought the new one in Lux Life and a sh!tload of other stuff :nooo:

She/Her/Hers

Archived