Featured Posts

KillerMonster

Honestly, the sale isn’t that great. A HUGE sale would be 50% off :toofunny:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Well hopefully Jeff Bezos will finally be able to pay higher wages, I'm sure he just need a few more hundred billion and then it will trickle down to us.

Actively promoting Amazon is a good angle for dragging IMO.  Jeff Bezos has been one of the villains of the pandemic.  

I don't care about the lack of promo, but I do care about the support of vile billionaires and other greed that Lady Gaga clearly has no problem with.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

BustA911

Get your bags, we’re being deported from Chromatica. Re-entry will be on 2021 :toofunny:

404-DFCDD-064-C-4621-99-F3-946-F8672-A7-

Spoiler

But good to those who r broke and loves haus labs. Come thru coins.

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I've been waiting for something like this so I'm happy. :excited:

I think you and I are the only two people happy about this. :billie:

I just ordered the Stupid Love palette, a lavender blonde lip gloss, and one of the lip crayons (in Greaser). I didn't order the violet lip gloss yet as I really don't know when I would wear it – maybe to a Gaga concert. I'm hoping to have more variety in Glam Attacks down the line, but hopefully the Stupid Love palette will keep me busy for a while. 

What're you getting? 

She/Her/Hers

Mister G
5 minutes ago, RahRuhRough said:

Get your bags, we’re being deported from Chromatica. Re-entry will be on 2021 :toofunny:

404-DFCDD-064-C-4621-99-F3-946-F8672-A7-

Hide contents

But good to those who r broke and loves haus labs. Come thru coins.

Rude gif lmao :billie:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
10 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Why would anyone expect music from a cosmetics brand lmao yall funny

We don't even expect music from gaga so

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I think you and I are the only two people happy about this. :billie:

I just ordered the Stupid Love palette, a lavender blonde lip gloss, and one of the lip crayons (in Greaser). I didn't order the violet lip gloss yet as I really don't know when I would wear it – maybe to a Gaga concert. I'm hoping to have more variety in Glam Attacks down the line, but hopefully the Stupid Love palette will keep me busy for a while. 

What're you getting? 

Nothing.  Jeff Bezo's wealth grew by 30 billion dollars during a pandemic and canceled the $2/hour pandemic pay bonus for employees risking their lives so we can buy cheap ****.

Shopping on Amazon = part of the problem

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HEARTSTOP

Y'all might as well be a Katy stan now, cuz you've been clowned!

IDGAF

Babel

I mean why would you expect a new song getting released when Gaga is complete silent about the main album :emma: 

Archived