Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry will perform at Tomorrowland (electronic dance music festival)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

OMonster
29 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry but Im just so annoyed with people who complain about gaga not promoting on every artist related thread 

It's cool, you don't have to be sorry for anything :) 

I can understand why it would be annoying if it isn't a view you agree with, but, this is, after all, a Lady Gaga forum and most of us come here to talk about her career, her work, her promo strategies, and the like. It's inevitable that we'll be comparing her output to other pop stars releasing parallel to her.

It's hard to accept that 'promo has been delayed because of COVID-19 and BLM' when other artists are doing so much more, you know? There's obviously more to it than that - possibly her disinterest, possibly something else.

That's the only point I, and others, was trying to make. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos
4 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Meanwhile Gaga is in perfect shape to promote an album and all we get is candids of her getting pizza with Mr  Polansky every week.

Eh, we don't know how good of a shape Gaga is in mentally. She was apparently struggling to even make music for this album.

I think she's taking a break to come back with something spectacular. But getting pizza with Michael may very well be all that she feels like doing right now. 

Suuus
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I can understand why it would be annoying if it isn't a view you agree with, but, this is, after all, a Lady Gaga forum and most of us come here to talk about her career, her work, her promo strategies, and the like. It's inevitable that we'll be comparing her output to other pop stars releasing parallel to her.

It's hard to accept that 'promo has been delayed because of COVID-19 and BLM' when other artists are doing so much more, you know? There's obviously more to it than that - possibly her disinterest, possibly something else.

Except this thread is about katy Perry not gaga and it doesnt mean this has to happen in every artist related thread 

OMonster
Just now, Suuus said:

Except this thread is about katy Perry not gaga and it doesnt mean this has to happen in every artist related thread 

We're on a Gaga forum. :triggered:

Anyway, I'm gonna check out from this for now. You should check out other pop forums if the constant Gaga talk irritates you :) 

subtext / fantasy

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Mam, this is a Wendy's

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Suuus
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

Anyway, I'm gonna check out from this for now. You should check out other pop forums if the constant Gaga talk irritates you :) 

It doesnt but Im talking about this thread not the forum as a whole and im annoyed with people who keep complaining about gaga not promoting on every artist related thread 

GipJo

Really you guys expect Gaga doing these promo like Katy?

No disrespect to Katy, she needs every promo she can since she literally can't chart well, but Gaga is an well established artist, she doesn't need to accept every gigs she's been offered. If she did, she will be seen as try hard.

KillerMonster

I wonder what Gaga is doing that keeps her to busy to even promote her new album. :toofunny: 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Reality
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

I come for all the people who keep constantly saying the same once Katy promotes something about her music, not just you...

Gaga's doing her thing, let her get prepared for the next...

This literally could've been any other artist doing promo and I still would've said the same thing. This has nothing to do with Katy specifically.

And like I said, I've always been a very adamant defender of Gaga and her decisions. I always try to look at things from her perspective and I always try to give her the benefit of the doubt, but unless she's got some next level sh*t planned, I just don't understand why she can't promote Chromatica along with other important social issues. 

Maybe her and her team are rescheduling this era—for the third time—and in that case, that'd be a valid reason for the lack of promo, but until we get something in the future, I still stand by my opinion. 

🃏🖤👹

I heard of this music festival before and its theme really fits Katy and this album direction.

Emvee

3 hours ago, OMonster said:

You also want to take into account that Gaga is her own person with her own personal and health problems and, unlike, an early stage pregnancy (edit: nvm she got a big bump lol) , Gaga’s health problems CAN be crippling and it is her right to stay quiet about it if she wants to. It can mess with her schedule. Her promotion is also at the mercy of her label, which we know labels can decide to manage the current state of the world differently. 

And on top of that, we’ve been knowing that Gaga isn’t much of a promo girl anymore. If fans are gonna keep this passive aggressive attitude towards her not promoting on the levels of Born This Way, which literally broke her, then we gonna have a problem as a fan base lol 

weed

****kkk I’ve always wanted to go to Tomorrowland :nooo: the stages and sets are always immaculate and sooo well done. The whole atmosphere looks amazing and exciting, so happy for her to get this opportunity 

Reject False Icons

I’m not sure that Tomorrowland audience would appreciate Katy’s performance :interestinga:

and I’m not dragging Katy, I’m dragging the festival that seems to be the biggest event of snobbish sheep straight men who want to flex on other snobbish sheep straight men that they attended because they want to gain status 

weed

like... LOOK at these!! They're so beautiful and detailed

Tomorrowland-3.jpg

Tomorrowland-Mainstage-2018.jpg

1131640.jpg

edit: oh wow didn't see it was going to be online lmao but the prices are good imo. Regular tickets are hundreds and hundreds of dollars lol and they know visuals, so I think it'll slay (but prob not buying a ticket myself I'm broke lmao)

Archived