💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry will perform at Tomorrowland (electronic dance music festival)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

sampool

I hope Tomorrowland doesn’t turn into Coachella 2.0. I wish they’d stick with EDM music and DJs acts only, it’s what made them special.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Katy is on fire wtf, she will pop out that baby on stage mark my words

What do you think Gaga meant when she said “Pop a 9~1~1” :bear:

Mister G
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

I hope Tomorrowland doesn’t turn into Coachella 2.0. I wish they’d stick with EDM music and DJs acts only, it’s what made them special.

I’m sure it’ll do just that; sadly, Pop Music draws out more of the general public than EDM does so they’ll milk Katy’s presence. No offense to Katy by any means, but Tomorrowland has always been a harbor for all the EDM artists and I doubt changing the formula will sit nicely. I hope I’m wrong in the end.

MANiCURE 6

What an era for Katy :vegas:

All of this during a global pandemic and while being pregnant :saladga:

BustA911

I hope she won’t tire herself out with the performances and promos she’s been doing cuz she is pregnant. When’s the baby due tho?

sampool
1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

I’m sure it’ll do just that; sadly, Pop Music draws out more of the general public than EDM does so they’ll milk Katy’s presence. No offense to Katy by any means, but Tomorrowland has always been a harbor for all the EDM artists and I doubt changing the formula will sit nicely. I hope I’m wrong in the end.

Except that they never had a problem with selling tickets, getting a TML ticket is like winning willy wonkas Golden ticket, near impossible. It’s hands down the biggest music festival around the world, I’m from Asia and every millennial here knows and wish to attend. 
No offense to pop fans but they suck at partying, they just stand still with their phones up, it’ll kill the festival vibe. 

Mister G
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

Except that they never had a problem with selling tickets, getting a TML ticket is like winning willy wonkas Golden ticket, near impossible. It’s hands down the biggest music festival around the world, I’m from Asia and every millennial here knows and wish to attend. 
No offense to pop fans but they suck at partying, they just stand still with their phones up, it’ll kill the festival vibe. 

Oh I know. I went to EDC back in 2014 in Las Vegas. I don’t think I jumped so much in my life. I think I injured my foot but I was too drunk to remember lol.

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

This year it is digital festival so bringing pop art can help them sell more tickets. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bonkers

I can't believe all the complaining about what Lady Gaga *isn't* doing.  

Why should she do things she clearly doesn't want to do in order to please people who will never be satisfied?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

flyaway
47 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I've literally always been someone who defends Gaga's decisions. Don't try and drag me like I've been doing this all the time :smh:

It's just a little annoying that we've gotten no promo since the album came out.

Also, go figure...trying to bring Lady Gaga into a conversation on a Lady Gaga forum :ladyhaha:

I come for all the people who keep constantly saying the same once Katy promotes something about her music, not just you...

Gaga's doing her thing, let her get prepared for the next...

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

She's doing all this promo while being pregnant. We gotta appreciate that. :vegas:

Meanwhile Gaga is in perfect shape to promote an album and all we get is candids of her getting pizza with Mr  Polansky every week.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

flyaway
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I can't believe all the complaining about what Lady Gaga *isn't* doing.  

Why should she do things she clearly doesn't want to do in order to please people who will never be satisfied?

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

"Release dance music, I don't like Joanne"

She releases Chromatica

"I don't like it"

She releases the videos

"It's not enough"

:yennefer:

sampool
1 minute ago, 776673564747836765 said:

This year it is digital festival so bringing pop art can help them sell more tickets. 

I‘m aware. But they’ve brought Dua lipa, J balvin and Lil pump in the past 2 years so I see a pattern. I don’t see how pop acts would help them to sell more tickets when this year festival sold out in 5 minutes before they had to cancel it. 

Suuus
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

Meanwhile Gaga is in perfect shape to promote an album and all we get is candids of her getting pizza with Mr  Polansky every week.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Archived