Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry will perform at Tomorrowland (electronic dance music festival)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Suuus
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I've literally always been someone who defends Gaga's decisions. Don't try and drag me like I've been doing this all the time :smh:

It's just a little annoying that we've gotten no promo since the album came out.

Also, go figure...trying to bring Lady Gaga into a conversation on a Lady Gaga forum :ladyhaha:

So the chromatica weather girls gagavision and the music videos are not promo to you

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

So the chromatica weather girls gagavision and the music videos are not promo to you

"since the album came out"

Reality
Just now, Suuus said:

I literally said, "It's just a little annoying that we've gotten no promo since the album came out." :triggered: 

All the things you mentioned happened before the album came out. And even if they weren't, it'd still be little promo compared to what this era was supposed to be. 

I am a very, very, very adamant defender of whatever Gaga decides to do. I don't make shady threads, I don't complain about a lot of things, and I certainly respect her decision to focus on other more important issues than the album, however, that doesn't mean that I can't express that I think it's a bit annoying that we've gotten almost no promo for Chromatica since the album came out. 

I'm also not saying that she needs to stop posting about BLM and COVID-19. She should 1000% continue posting and promoting those things, but I also think that she should go back to promoting Chromatica. They're not mutually exclusive: she can do both at once. 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

"since the album came out"

Thank god for first grade reading levels :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

OysterBaby

Gaga absolutely made the right call by haulting promo to uplift an important social movement. She showed she’s a true ally and it was a very not the bling moment. 

now I hope she makes the right call again and relaunches full promo and maybe even an Act II since the tour isn’t for a year

edit:typo

Suuus
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I've literally always been someone who defends Gaga's decisions. Don't try and drag me like I've been doing this all the time :smh:

It's just a little annoying that we've gotten no promo since the album came out.

Also, go figure...trying to bring Lady Gaga into a conversation on a Lady Gaga forum :ladyhaha:

Except this thread is about katy Perry not gaga also it happens everytime there is a thread about an artist releasing new or promo people come on there to complain about gaga not promoting so its understandable that people might find this annoying and yes i also find it very annoying 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

"It's just a little annoying that we've gotten no promo since the album came out." :triggered: 

expect this :billie: from your avatar1__ezgif-6-a4d7ed1d00ee.thumb.gif.218395

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Reality
1 minute ago, 776673564747836765 said:

expect this :billie: from your avatar1__ezgif-6-a4d7ed1d00ee.thumb.gif.218395

Okay, I'll give you that, but still, my point still stands :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Reginald

:messga: ngl I'm always cheering for her. Get that PROMO sis. Katy and her team are really blowing it out of the water, all things considered

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Suuus
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I literally said, "It's just a little annoying that we've gotten no promo since the album came out." :triggered: 

All the things you mentioned happened before the album came out. And even if they weren't, it'd still be little promo compared to what this era was supposed to be. 

I am a very, very, very adamant defender of whatever Gaga decides to do. I don't make shady threads, I don't complain about a lot of things, and I certainly respect her decision to focus on other more important issues than the album, however, that doesn't mean that I can't express that I think it's a bit annoying that we've gotten almost no promo for Chromatica since the album came out. 

I'm also not saying that she needs to stop posting about BLM and COVID-19. She should 1000% continue posting and promoting those things, but I also think that she should go back to promoting Chromatica. They're not mutually exclusive: she can do both at once. 

Im sorry but Im just so annoyed with people who come every artist related thread to complain about gaga not promoting also i never accused you of making shady threads so i dont know were that came from and im sorry if i upset you

OMonster
16 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Not you acting like the chromatica weather girls gagavision and the the 2 music videos didnt happen 

I mean, not to make this a battle (which it isn't) - but Katy has released five music videos in the past year, alongside endless performances (even during quarantine), behind the scenes content, interviews and much, much more. 

There's literally no comparison between Gaga and Katy when it comes to output.

Sure, SL and ROM videos were great - but two videos (at the very least) are to be expected from a pop era by one of the biggest pop stars on the scene. 

And as for the weather girls skit, I'm not sure if you're kidding because... well... you know, lol. That really doesn't counter the lack of actual content this era, at all, what so ever. Gagavision, too, was great for the fans, but without any follow ups, was really just a drop in the ocean and had little to no impact. 

I'm NOT denying the obvious logistical barriers Gaga has faced this era, here. 

I'm just expressing my disappointment when we see artists like Katy delivering everything and more, despite the pandemic and being heavily pregnant. It's very contrasting to see an artist truly committed to delivering content, when compared to Gaga who has left her album to burn. 

subtext / fantasy

Borislshere

I think i'm officially a Katy clown. All these performances, videos, etc. that's she's been putting out have been really cool. All of this while under a pandemic and being pregnant. Like??? Unstoppable. 

Suuus
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I mean, not to make this a battle (which it isn't) - but Katy has released five music videos in the past year, alongside endless performances (even during quarantine), behind the scenes content, interviews and much, much more. 

There's literally no comparison between Gaga and Katy when it comes to output.

Sure, SL and ROM videos were great - but two videos (at the very least) are to be expected from a pop era by one of the biggest pop stars on the scene. 

And as for the weather girls skit, I'm not sure if you're kidding because... well... you know, lol. That really doesn't counter the lack of actual content this era, at all, what so ever. Gagavision, too, was great for the fans, but without any follow ups, was really just a drop in the ocean and had little to no impact. 

I'm NOT denying the obvious logistical barriers Gaga has faced this era, here. 

I'm just expressing my disappointment when we see artists like Katy delivering everything and more, despite the pandemic and being heavily pregnant. It's very contrasting to see an artist truly committed to delivering content, when compared to Gaga who has left her album to burn. 

Im sorry but Im just so annoyed with people who complain about gaga not promoting on every artist related thread 

Archived