💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry will perform at Tomorrowland (electronic dance music festival)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bonkers
11 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Katy is on fire wtf, she will pop out that baby on stage mark my words

What if the baby comes out and they sing a duet!?!?  

When I thought she was performing at DisneyWorld I was mad

But now a baby duet is the very thing I didn't know I needed.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

I'm surprised at how little Tomorrowland's known outside of Europe... It's pretty huge around here

Stef

I just wish her efforts actually translated into success for her project because she’s really doing the gigs this era 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

berlinforme

Martin Garrix is such a cutie :flutter:

Two things: I'm not sure if the crowd will really be there for it because I don't expect the regular Tomorrowland visitor to listen to Katy Perry. 
And also I find it so impressive how much promo she's doing considering a pandemic and her pregnancy. 

vyniildisk
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

What if the baby comes out and they sing a duet!?!?  

When I thought she was performing at DisneyWorld I was mad

But now a baby duet is the very thing I didn't know I needed.

:ladyhaha:

the baby will pop out like

"swish swish bishhh, another one in the casket tun tun tun tun, tun tun tun tun tun "

1ooo d0veZ
14 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Katy having tons of promo, creative promo, as usual, perhaps someone actually deserved success :yennefer:

:yennefer:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

OMonster

Katy is SO hard working. 

I really hope she finds some success with this album because, truly, she deserves it more than any other pop star right now. 

I mean, who else has delivered this level of promo?

I don't think even Lover had such an eventful roll out. And that's PRE covid. 

Katy is heavily pregnant, releasing in a pandemic and facing an uphill chart battle, but is still absolutely smashing it out of the park with promo, effort and energy. 

When you compare the SMILE roll out to Chromatica... it's so disheartening to see. 

And sure, Chromatica might end up being the more successful album in terms of sales ect - but as pop fans, it's the experience of an album that matters most. And with Chromatica, there's been virtually no experience. 

I mean... can we just take a minute to think about how there hasn't been a SINGLE Chromatica performance yet?

Since February... :bradley:

I wish I was more into Katy's music (I like it, but I'm not obsessed) because she's really serving. 

subtext / fantasy

Enzo
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

"swish swish bishhh, another one in the casket tun tun tun tun, tun tun tun tun tun twerk GIF"

And then a medley with Sour Candy with special appearances from Blackpink :tony:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Andreu
21 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

That’s what I thought. Like is she performing as an opening act for Dmitri Vegas, Like Mike, Martin Garrix, Nicky Romero or Steve Aoki? :billie:

Remember when Nicky was rumoured to work in a song for prism :bradley: back when prism was supposed to be "dark" :bradley:

flyaway
21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Say what you want about this...interesting...era for Katy, at least she's giving her fans some promo :selena: 

The way u guys bring Gaga into every conversation...like stop, it will eventually resume :triggered:

Bonkers
6 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

"swish swish bishhh, another one in the casket tun tun tun tun, tun tun tun tun tun twerk GIF"

OMG, if she shoots it thru basketball hoop and then it starts singing and dancing I will be deceased.

:wtfga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Suuus
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Katy is SO hard working. 

I really hope she finds some success with this album because, truly, she deserves it more than any other pop star right now. 

I mean, who else has delivered this level of promo?

I don't think even Lover had such an eventful roll out. And that's PRE covid. 

Katy is heavily pregnant, releasing in a pandemic and facing an uphill chart battle, but is still absolutely smashing it out of the park with promo, effort and energy. 

When you compare the SMILE roll out to Chromatica... it's so disheartening to see. 

And sure, Chromatica might end up being the more successful album in terms of sales ect - but as pop fans, it's the experience of an album that matters most. And with Chromatica, there's been virtually no experience. 

I mean... can we just take a minute to think about how there hasn't been a SINGLE Chromatica performance yet?

Since February... :bradley:

I wish I was more into Katy's music (I like it, but I'm not obsessed) because she's really serving. 

Not you acting like the chromatica weather girls gagavision and the the 2 music videos didnt happen 

dynamite
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Not you acting like the chromatica weather girls gagavision and the the 2 music videos didnt happen 

Yeah who needs a performance when we got weathervision :bear:

Reality
2 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

The way u guys bring Gaga into every conversation...like stop, it will eventually resume :triggered:

I've literally always been someone who defends Gaga's decisions. Don't try and drag me like I've been doing this all the time :smh:

It's just a little annoying that we've gotten no promo since the album came out.

Also, go figure...trying to bring Lady Gaga into a conversation on a Lady Gaga forum :ladyhaha:

🃏🖤👹

Archived