💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Haus Labs makeup came from Gaga’s mind

Lighter

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

I am actually surprised that she didn't come it earlier. Imagine in TFM era? She would be a trillionaire by now

yes and

Gaga is just the face of the line as Rihanna is the face of Fenty Beauty and nothing more 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

25 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I am actually surprised that she didn't come it earlier. Imagine in TFM era? She would be a trillionaire by now

Make up wasnt a big thing, people just bought regular make up. The make up industry expanded alot recently.

Galvon
29 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Make up wasnt a big thing, people just bought regular make up. The make up industry expanded alot recently.

Instead we had the heartbeat earphones (which she designed) and the viva glam lipstick, but that was it I believe. Tho they weren't really her own brand like Haus labs is.

LGMonster95

Yeah, say what you want about it or about her but the truth is that she loves makeup, experimenting with it, creating looks and so on. Makeup was a big part of her career in the end

7 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Instead we had the heartbeat earphones (which she designed) and the viva glam lipstick, but that was it I believe. Tho they weren't really her own brand like Haus labs is.

We also got two perfumes..

And yes at that times singers did not open up their own business like Rihanna and other artists have done. Even artists that released a clothing line did it under other companies like H&M. Its a new thing for celebrities to open up their own businesses.

Reality

Gaga's at the point in her career where she'll do whatever she wants. She doesn't need to prove anything to people anymore. I do think that Haus Labs came from Gaga because I think it's something she's genuinely interested in.

Like, I'm sure after all this time and after all the experience she's had in the industry, she's able to have more control over her work now. 

This isn't like her earlier perfume where she was basically forced to do it to make money. I think she really loves HL and she's really invested in it. Whether y'all like it or not is irrelevant.

🖤👹

Galvon
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah, say what you want about it or about her but the truth is that she loves makeup, experimenting with it, creating looks and so on. Makeup was a big part of her career in the end

True, it makes sense for her to create something like this. Those fragrances on the other hand, they didn't really have anything to do with her. That was just a celebrity thing because everyone did/does that at some point. Tho the whole concept around Fame was so Gaga you almost forgot it was just a fragrance. (well not just a fragrance, it's hard to make a unique fragrances, not trying to shade the fragrance industry, but you get the point) It was more a happening, and more about her than the product. Also because it was 2012, but oh well.

Seeing how Haudlabs and Gaga communicate separately to the world, and how they sometimes mismatch (no shows cuz corona, but hey new make-up out now use code blah),

I think the idea to sell make-up and help it inspire people or whatever was accepted by her, but the entire money making machine behind it, the marketing, etc... does not come from her whatsoever.

Maybe some ideas like the liner (I always thought Gaga is known for her liner looks) and shimmer are hers.. rest is just typical make-up brand marketing and repackaging and new tints and whatever is going to come out of it.

Galvon
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

We also got two perfumes..

Yes I know, but since Dulo Peep was talking about TFM era I didn't include them. Also because her perfumes actually were her first Haus Labs products, if I'm right?:oprah:

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Galvon said:

True, it makes sense for her to create something like this. Those fragrances on the other hand, they didn't really have anything to do with her. That was just a celebrity thing because everyone did/does that at some point. Tho the whole concept around Fame was so Gaga you almost forgot it was just a fragrance. (well not just a fragrance, it's hard to make a unique fragrances, not trying to shade the fragrance industry, but you get the point) It was more a happening, and more about her than the product. Also because it was 2012, but oh well.

Yeah but I feel like the whole Gaga idea behind that perfume was kinda forced to make more people buy it and I'm not even saying that what Gaga did was not what she really felt like but even Gaga said that she doesn't like to do stuff just for the money, I mean does she like to earn money? Yes ofc but that's not really her main purpose. Nowadays she has more control in what she does and I believe that she does stuff like Haus Labs for ex because she loves it. If she truly just wanted money, she would have done stuff in her career overall a lot more differently and surely not that risky (just saying)

Galvon
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah but I feel like the whole Gaga idea behind that perfume was kinda forced to make more people buy it and I'm not even saying that what Gaga did was not what she really felt like but even Gaga said that she doesn't like to do stuff just for the money, I mean does she like to earn money? Yes ofc but that's not really her main purpose. Nowadays she has more control in what she does and I believe that she does stuff like Haus Labs for ex because she loves it. If she truly just wanted money, she would have done stuff in her career overall a lot more differently and surely not that risky (just saying)

I wasn't talking about money, honey... :stalkga:

Just stating that even tho Fame was very Gaga, perfumes on it's own didn't really have a lot to do with her, but makeup does actually and always has.

Archived