💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Smith CURSES OUT 50 Cent in DMs Over Jada Pinkett Smith

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Make no mistake, Will is clearly hurting from all this. He's stayed so quiet during it all. I'm wondering if he gave this relationship his blessing but was reluctant about it? Jada's the only one who seems to want to detail what went on and he's letting her get on with it. It points to him feeling hurt and embarrassed. Does any man really want it to be revealed that he lets his wife sleep with other men? Also remember that Will's had a good guy, family man image for a long time, this revelation could really affect his casting opportunities from here on out. Being in an open relationship doesn't exactly scream "family friendly." Maybe he wouldn't have been cast in a Disney movie if this had come out sooner. 50's likely drawing on his insecurities right now and it's hit a nerve. It may have been unnecessary but he's just saying what we're all thinking.

At the end of the day, it's their business and as long as everyone's consensual adults, there's really not much of a scandal here. But I'm really put off by the way its all been handled. For them to deny August's claim only to later admit it's true, for Jada to paint an affair as a "healing experience," for her to have tried to guide a young man young enough to be her son through a vulnerable time and ends up sleeping with him, getting with someone who your son introduced you to, just referring to the relationship as a "brief entanglement" while August is making out that Jada was the love of his life...it's all a mess.

I'll tell you one thing, though: I dream of the day that a man describes me the way he described Jada. :pray:

35 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

At the end of the day, it's their business and as long as everyone's consensual adults, there's really not much of a scandal here. But I'm really put off by the way its all been handled. For them to deny August's claim only to later admit it's true, for Jada to paint an affair as a "healing experience," for her to have tried to guide a young man young enough to be her son through a vulnerable time and ends up sleeping with him, getting with someone who your son introduced you to, just referring to the relationship as a "brief entanglement" while August is making out that Jada was the love of his life...it's all a mess.

I'll tell you one thing, though: I dream of the day that a man describes me the way he described Jada. :pray:

Yes to all of this !!!!

Archived