💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga and Islam [Video]

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Featured Posts

i think i need to go to bed because after seeing her full booty out in fishnets for years those censor bars he put on her forearms are SENDING me :air: i thought he was trying to block out a logo/trademark at first but no

⚡🐲

BillieGOAT

I feel like he just talked in circles the whole time?? 

Also the way they censored her forearms took me OUT :toofunny:

raragaga

:laughga:

xoxo

Reject False Icons

He’s censoring her tattoos right?, but he doesn’t with the model in the example :lolga: the double standards 

he has a cute message, but not so cute when he started pushing the Quran

you should have warned he was religious youtuber, I somehow though it would be about the time she wore a burqa and if it was correct or incorrect :laughga:

Xoxo Adriana

“she was a big pop star back in her peak of 2011”:yennefer:

AHS, ASIB and Chromatica sweetie, i’m so sorry:ladyhaha: also you know you have zero point and the whole video just became messy when you involve gaga and satanic references in the same video. he’s just lost the entire point basically.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't understand why he mentioned the satanic stuff? But basically he was using Gaga as an example of how you can have "everything" but still feel unfulfilled, and suffer depression. His solution is religion.

At least that's what I got from it :yennefer:

Overall, I liked that guy. He wasn't abusive or disrespectful towards Gaga and other celebs. He just used Gaga's words to illustrate the point that it ain't all about money and success (and clearly Gaga agrees with him on that score), although I don't believe in God, so I part conpany with him when it comes to the religious aspect of his video.

Also, he seems to make an assumption that buying in to someone like Gaga means wanting to be like her. Well he's wrong there, I think. Gaga, just for example, is celebrated for her music/art which brings pleasure to people. It's not about wanting to be rich and famous, it's about liking what she does.

GagaSine

Yeah I watched it, it was cute. I thought it was going to be some extremist stuff but it was fine.

Archived