💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Replay' Needs to be a Single

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

I know that this is tagged as opinion, but it's just fact. 'Replay' is one of the only songs on Chromatica that has the older Gaga edge and flare. It sounds angry and manic with insane vocals and an interesting sound. It's also really, really catchy and I find myself having it on repeat without ever growing tired of it. It would also be more accepted by the GP compared to 'Alice' or '911', both fan favorites with fans begging for them to be singles. Also, the lyrics itself are relatable. It's a song about how you can't stop thinking about how someone hurt you and eventually realize that it isn't your fault. 

Not to mention the last drop with the pre-chorus is insane. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

One of my absolute favorites!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

joannesrats
Just now, FudgeyBear said:

One of my absolute favorites!

The first time I heard it I felt the same way about it that I feel about Bad Romance - it could be a career highlight and hit if she released it and played her cards right. 

Yep, it’s also very disco-y and seeing dua lipa doin so well with fn I feel like replay will totally work 

It’s one of my favorites of the album, but it isn’t a single choice. 

joannesrats
Just now, Twitter said:

It’s one of my favorites of the album, but it isn’t a single choice. 

I don't wanna be someone to sh*t on other songs, but I think it's above Stupid Love

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

Give it an October/Halloween release queen :legend:

Replay/Frankenstein'd double release? :stalkga:

Economy

It's one of my very favs on the album

My only concern with it tho is that it feels like a grower. Ppl appreciate it more after a few listens...

Growers are hard to pull off for 3rd or 4th singles. Lack of hype means it's not pushed or given the same attention and if ppl hear it once or twice they don't bother giving it another chance and radio won't even push it

I dunno that's my concern about it as a single. I feel like Free Woman is a safer bet

1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

I don't wanna be someone to sh*t on other songs, but I think it's above Stupid Love

Lets not bash Stupid Love. :bear:

Yes it is better, but SL was a decent single choice. Proper single choices on Chromatica left is Free Woman, 1000 Doves, Alice, and maybe Babylon.

dynamite
Just now, Twitter said:

Lets not bash Stupid Love. :bear:

Yes it is better, but SL was a decent single choice. Proper single choices on Chromatica left is Free Woman, 1000 Doves, Alice, and maybe Babylon.

Yes come on people let's not bash stupid love she can't help being a fad :bear:

Archived