Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Replay' Needs to be a Single

joannesrats

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
13 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's funny because it's my instant favorite. I remember listening to the album for the first time, being like "wtf" for every song until Enigma which I really like, and then Replay started playing and I was like "WOW, such a banger, it's so unlike any other song that HAS to be released as a single. Gaga (Interscope), sis, TAKE RISKS AGAIN, please" 

I thought it was a overproduced mess at first. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Bitch

I like Replay, but it would be her second biggest flop after G.U.Y. as a single :trollga:

Aussie

I love Replay as well. It’s a great uptempo, Eurovision-ish, camp, fun euro song. Lately I’ve been listening mostly to the second and third act of the album and Replay along with Free Woman, Sine from Above, Enigma and Plastic Doll I would love to see as singles. Throw in Babylon too!

Sepsami

If we want Chromatica to dig herself a grave so she can wonder how she'll behave, sure :poot:

Karen Smith

Can someone explain me what is the different between single and just music video? 

Secret
2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Can someone explain me what is the different between single and just music video? 

2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Singles are serviced to radio and get better playlisting on streaming platforms

Secret

It didn’t stand out at first listen I have to be honest but as a soon as I played it on my car at high volume it really became on of my favorite tracks. It is so catchy, my friends loved it! The last drop is INSANE!

GagaEnigma

As much as I LOVE Replay, I am convinced that it wouldn't really be accepted by the GP :fatcat:

1ooo d0veZ

Replay is the Heavy Metal Lover of the album. One of if not the best song on there but it would most likely bomb as a single, sadly.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

1ooo d0veZ

Free Woman???? The album version??? 

A single???? In 2020 ???????

leonardo dicaprio laughing GIF

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Sneaky Oliver

Replay is another case of it could be a successful single sonically if it only had different lyrics.

I love the song and the lyrics and meaning behind them but it’s not going to work for GP, “scars on my mind” “your monsters torture me” are not radio friendly at all 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cherry Blues

I imagine a video with warm colours in brown and orange. I hope there is a bar in the video, a dancefloor and a setting with wood furtniture elements and a time machine twist.

🤎🥞🧊🤎🧊🥞🤎🧊🤎🥞🧊🤎🧊🥞🤎🧊🤎

Karen Smith
2 hours ago, Secret said:

Singles are serviced to radio and get better playlisting on streaming platforms

Thank you ❤️ for me single doesn't have sens cause I never listen to the radio so whatever

Archived