💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Replay' Needs to be a Single

joannesrats

Featured Posts

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

It's also among the most streamed non singles! I think it'll do amazingly. Gays need to get over themselves and let risks be taken. Enough of underwhelming "safe" singles.

That’s not true tho :triggered: Alice, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, 911, Sour Candy and Sine From Above all have bigger streaming numbers than Replay.

I would also say there’s as many people who love it as people who hate it, so it might be a bit too polarizing to get single treatment. And judging by streaming numbers, it would be very surprising to get anything else as a single than Sour Candy, Alice or 911.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RetroPhysico

I'm okay with Replay not being a single but it NEEDS to have a music video! Imagine the slayage :firega:

Werewolves Wanted
8 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I’m telling y’all, if she releases a zombie/monster-themed video and releases Replay around Halloween it’ll be a smash!

I know there’s MJ, but I feel like when it comes to pop music, Halloween is still such an untapped well of gold :firega: We need more Halloween themed stuff in music 

derpmonster
25 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That’s not true tho :triggered: Alice, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, 911, Sour Candy and Sine From Above all have bigger streaming numbers than Replay.

not anymore, those two are lagging behind in daily streams. And I said one of the highest. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Stellars

Agreed. It's the best song on Chromatica after all.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ - ʀᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ - ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ - ɪᴛᴢʏ - ɪᴢ*ᴏɴᴇ - ʟᴏᴏɴᴀ - ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ - sᴋᴢ

MercifulAir

This song is HIGHLY single worthy. HUGE! I listen to it every single day. I love the instrumental. This and Babylon really makes me get up and dance when it comes on! I am with you. I really hope it’s a single. I think I read somewhere that she said she had to fight really hard to put this on the album. I might be wrong. Someone fact check me! 

SpadesToStart

My music taste has diverged so far from what teens/the GP likes that I am in no position to comment on what would be a good single :ladyhaha:

that said, Replay slays :legend:

HoneyB

YES. Replay was my automatic fave after hearing the album for the first time  it’s such a bop and infectious:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

I'm honestly not sure why so many people want Free Woman and Alice to be singles? Like I love both of the songs, but I really don't think that they would be commercially successful. But I do think that Sine From Above should be the last

Commercially successful would be tracks like Alice and Free Woman. 

Free Woman isn’t my favorite but it sure has potential and can survive in future eras.

Anderson123

I love Replay but some of my friends who have also been a fan of Gaga since 2008 felt like Replay was the worst song on the album. :rip: And some reaction vids I've seen they've been pretty neutral about it, like it's an ok song to them. I mean, I love it and I don't see it as single material but who knows, maybe casual fans will like it? it's a grower.

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

I think you forgot Sine From Above?

Don't where to put it :ladyhaha:

L0NEL1GHTS

I’m kind of hoping for Babylon being #3 and Replay being #4 but honestly I’ll just be grateful if either of them get the single treatment at all :yennefer:

VasilisVas

Unpopular opinion coming and I’m ready to be dragged but I don’t care. I don’t get the love and hype for replay at all. The song has been a skip for me since the first time I heard it. I think Free Woman would be the best bet for a single. 

rasclautmangos

I too wish to be this passionate about Replay one day, but I'm just not there yet. I don't HATE it, but it's been my least favorite song on the album so far. 

Archived