Katy Perry - Smile

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge
1 minute ago, GagaXCollection said:

Screenshot from the video

Ec2ehTJX0AAUVUu?format=jpg&name=small

WHY

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

how did i miss this:giveup:

yall can hate the stills all you want, i am IN LOVE with the stills. y’all would’ve been ok with gaga doing this but once again katy perry shouldn’t be taken seriously because she’s katy:yennefer: the irony bc some on here were stanning the sour candy lyric video hard and are “not getting” this music video:selena:

EDIT: i am not shading the sour candy lyric video. i love it’s concept, but are we really gonna start “not getting” everything katy does when both women are equally as abstract? out of every fanbase i would’ve thought us as GAGA fans would’ve seen the most in it. try to change my opinion:vegas:

rasclautmangos
6 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

how did i miss this:giveup:

yall can hate the stills all you want, i am IN LOVE with the stills. y’all would’ve been ok with gaga doing this but once again katy perry shouldn’t be taken seriously because she’s katy:yennefer: the irony bc some on here were stanning the sour candy lyric video hard and are “not getting” this music video:selena:

I thinks she looks cute in the stills. I don't think GGD would be OK with Gaga doing this though. People are still complaining about Stupid Love after all....

Reginald

Just watched it via a reaction channel on YouTube ( they're so fast!). I think it was unique enough to be memorable, which is probably a good thing for Katy right now. Kudos to her for continuing promo, also 

Babel

The song is just not good. She needs to move on from this type of music, it sounds dated and uninspired on her. 

Reality

Y'all, at least she's giving her fans something :awkney: 

🃏🖤👹

StarstruckIllusion

Anyway here’s the vid in a annoying reaction vid bloop 

NathanC
24 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Anyway here’s the vid in a annoying reaction vid bloop 

Cringey to both... :messga:

Xoxo Adriana
57 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I thinks she looks cute in the stills. I don't think GGD would be OK with Gaga doing this though. People are still complaining about Stupid Love after all....

i get that as a fan base we can be biased when it comes to gaga, but is the hate REALLY necessary? 

it’s like we forgot how it felt when katy was succeeding and gaga wasn’t getting the credit she deserved. tables have turned and we have learnt NOTHING about supporting other women in music who may not be doing as well, and tbh it sucks compleyely. i’m so over it:vegas:

rasclautmangos
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i get that as a fan base we can be biased when it comes to gaga, but is the hate REALLY necessary? 

it’s like we forgot how it felt when katy was succeeding and gaga wasn’t getting the credit she deserved. tables have turned and we have learnt NOTHING about supporting other women in music who may not be doing as well, and tbh it sucks compleyely. i’m so over it:vegas:

No, it's not necessary to hate on Katy at all. A few comments have been a little rude, but most of the comments are pretty mild.

If people don't like what she's putting out, they just don't like it though. I'm sure Katy fans aren't loving everything Gaga does either. 

Hell, people don't even support everything Gaga does on this site and constantly complain lol

warhol killer

Smile sounds like it came from Teenage Dream. I still prefer this song than Daisies. 

As for the video it's fine, at least she released it. :ohwell:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived