Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

insider-chromatica promo schedule leaked, sour candy third single

FentyGa

Featured Posts

gagasicebath

Sour Candy is really the only track on Chromatica I skip more often than I listen...so yeah, it'll probably be the next single :ladyhaha:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z

I don't believe it

I think Babylon HL version should be the next single. It could work because it would be new unlike any other song

Modern Ecstasy2

“I have no clue”

”Probably not”

Loving that confidence! :yennefer:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

March34th

god this era is such a mess. i know that's out of gaga's control just because of the way the global climate and focus is right now, but it sucks. hopefully this doesn't turn into another ARTPOP era where 60% of the planned parts of the era gets scrapped or can't go through.

"Gaga's promo schedule leaked and insiders are selling it between each other" doesn't make much sense to me. It's not like they'd need to swap puzzle pieces to recreate a whole picture :awkney: sorry but this account sounds like they're making stuff up

⚡🐲

Stef

They said that there’s a dance video for sour candy but gaga isn’t part of it so it must be true :madge:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

43 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Insiders told us their dreams and we all started laughing...

Daisies GIF by Katy Perry

DDEEEEEAAAAAAADFDDD :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t want Sour Candy as the third single. :madge:

shouldn't have been on the album if u ask me 

♥ Kindness Police.

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t want Sour Candy as the third single. :madge:

Why not make it the final single? Final singles are usually the hardest to sell and this one will do well because of Blackpink's fanbase no matter when it's released. Plus, they may be able to film a video together by then.

BABYL0N

Sour Candy as a single is actually a good choice, the song is super catchy if you ask me and I see it becoming viral, could maybe become the third top 10 song off the album and boost her streaming power, also BLACKPINK would benefit from that gaining more popularity in the US, BUT half of the song is in korean basically so I don’t know if the US radio stations would play it

Archived