rumor

insider-chromatica promo schedule leaked, sour candy third single

FentyGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaEnigma

Actually my aunt works at Netflix and she told me that all the rumors are legit! :trollga:

When will you guys learn to stop trusting this fake insider :interestinga:

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

Reality

I get that Sour Candy makes the most sense as the third single because they already have merch and a lyric video, but I really hope it's Babylon or SFA or something else. 

🃏🖤👹

GregJA

Babylon alt version would be smacking right now - I still can’t believe chromatica tv isn’t even a thing yet ... or ever... I was so sure it would release alongside the album :neyde:

please GAGA and team if you read this release it and the haus labs Babylon this week :firega:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Gaby15

reading the news, we ended up getting tea related to software people, not Chromatica :(

Helix

I hope this doesn't become another ARTPOP and that Gaga gets to successfully execute everything she planned... especially with Chromatica TV and the extra SOPHIE tracks and whatnot, it seems like she has a lot held back that could keep hype up until the tour, I'm just nervous that her team will scrap things like they always do 

COOOK
7 minutes ago, GregJA said:

please GAGA and team if you read this release it and the haus labs Babylon this week :firega:

I need to effing SMASH my speakers to this version!! C’mon girl, it’s the only thing we ever asked from Haus Labs...

COOOK
14 minutes ago, Helix said:

I hope this doesn't become another ARTPOP and that Gaga gets to successfully execute everything she planned...

No! Let’s not speak this into existence, or else...

britney spears crying GIF

Edit: I didn’t even read the whole sentence, my ARTPOP PTSD jumped...

BloodyM
3 minutes ago, Helix said:

I hope this doesn't become another ARTPOP and that Gaga gets to successfully execute everything she planned... especially with Chromatica TV and the extra SOPHIE tracks and whatnot, it seems like she has a lot held back that could keep hype up until the tour, I'm just nervous that her team will scrap things like they always do 

tbh thats how it feels .... It's like she is doomed to do pop music. The momentum of the album is kinda of gone .... 

Archived