💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica: The Graphic Novel (L E O's Lady Gaga X Adobe entry)

L E O

Featured Posts

L E O

Finally. After hours and hours of work, I completed my entry for the Adobe contest. I've been a graphic designer for three years now (as a professional job I mean) but today is the first day I can openly say that I'm proud of one of my work!

Hope you'll like it! (And hopefully it'll pass the first round 💀)

(I know I already posted it on another thread, but honnestly I'm really proud of the work i've put in it, I want to give it a chance to shine 😅)

WORLDofGAGA

This so cool and well thought out! Love the art style, good luck with the competition  :enigma:

@W0RLDofGAGA

BlackCrown

This is really cool :tony:

I didn't expect a comic style for this contest, this is a very good idea, very creative and we'll done :applause:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

L E O

Thank you all so much :giveup:

@BlackCrown That makes me SO happy!! I wanted to go for the element of surprise, since 90% of the entries are photo edits! I'm not the more talented, but hopefully that'll be enough to catch their eyes!

BlackCrown
13 minutes ago, L E O said:

Thank you all so much :giveup:

@BlackCrown That makes me SO happy!! I wanted to go for the element of surprise, since 90% of the entries are photo edits! I'm not the more talented, but hopefully that'll be enough to catch their eyes!

Thinking outside the box and coming with something unexpected is very important, it's hard to do and you just did, and it always catch the attention :flower:

And btw since Enigma, Gaga seems to love this kind of Japanese inspired style so you have chances to be selected, I hope you will :kara:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

eeaarrllaalloo

Goodluck!!! :heart:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

steven

This is perfection mon cher, I hope you get the chance to win the contest, very creative. As a graphic designer myself, I always admire people who have amazing drawing skills like you. :giveup:

Archived