đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica: The Graphic Novel (L E O's Lady Gaga X Adobe entry)

L E O

Featured Posts

L E O

Hey guys! Since Twitter likes to f*ck up image quality, I posted several zooms so you can actually see the details! Open the link so you can see them all if you're interested!

On 7/14/2020 at 6:08 PM, Steven said:

This is perfection mon cher, I hope you get the chance to win the contest, very creative. As a graphic designer myself, I always admire people who have amazing drawing skills like you. :giveup:

Thank you so much :kara:

ShesAMess

That’s amazing! Really well thought out and execution with all those details makes it really interesting to look at :heart:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

L E O
1 hour ago, ShesAMess said:

That’s amazing! Really well thought out and execution with all those details makes it really interesting to look at :heart:

Thank you so much! It was a loooong one to make, but so fun!

1 hour ago, JINNOCIDE said:

BITCH :messga::messga::messga:

WHAT? :messga:

gagzus

This is amazing I love it BUT you didn’t include any of the elements they wanted (I assume the contest is for a poster or something) so I don’t think you can win unless you do that which is sad :( 

i was gonna enter but I had a mind block and couldn’t think of anything creative 

L E O
52 minutes ago, gagzus said:

This is amazing I love it BUT you didn’t include any of the elements they wanted (I assume the contest is for a poster or something) so I don’t think you can win unless you do that which is sad :( 

i was gonna enter but I had a mind block and couldn’t think of anything creative 

I think a lot of people misunderstood the rules. You CAN use the assets, you don't HAVE to. And thanks God, otherwise every piece would be the same if you had to use them all! The assignement was to create OUR vision of Chromatica! :)

And I did include the Haus symbols in my Japanese logo and hidden in some pannels of my piece! ;)

JINNOCIDE
11 hours ago, L E O said:

WHAT? :messga:

the level of professionalism... far too much

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

L E O
59 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

the level of professionalism... far too much

Aaaaw thank you :kara:

julianversace

I absolutely love this and all the detail you put into it, as well as incorporating the other artists on the album! This is probably the best submission I have seen so far! Kudos!

here we gooo

Oh wow. You even included those floofy things from the SC Lyric video. 

Love it. 

L E O
5 hours ago, juliano said:

I absolutely love this and all the detail you put into it, as well as incorporating the other artists on the album! This is probably the best submission I have seen so far! Kudos!

5 hours ago, Doot said:

Oh wow. You even included those floofy things from the SC Lyric video. 

Love it. 

4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

my favorite entry, well done

Thank you all so much 💕 Even if I don't win, y'all made me gain some confidence in my skills (Lord knows I needed that!) :kara:

(And @Doot, from now on I'm only calling these SC things Floofy lmao)

• 2 months later...
CharlieCashmere

This is FANTASTIC. Chromatica, as a concept album, would translate really well into a comic book/graphic novel format as you've aptly represented here and I'm so impressed with how great this looks omg

Archived