Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Chromatica was a visual album.......

GerMonsterNotta

Featured Posts

GerMonsterNotta

If Chromatica was a visual album how would you envision the story panning out track by track ?

What story would each track tell and how would the story and visuals move throughout the whole album from Alice -> Babylon? 

Gracious Gaga

chromatica 1 begins.  we see Lady Gaga logging on to gaga daily.  she sees the horrible things we say about her.  she gets sad and wishes she had a better fan base.  she says to herself "I'll keep looking for wonderland" and Alice begins.

we transition into Stupid Love where Michael arrives home with a couple of pizzas.  Lady Gaga logs off GGD and says "yes! this is just what I need.  some pizza! I love pizza!" she sings Stupid Love.

After they finish the pizza, Gaga nd Michael go to walk the chickens.  All of a sudden, we hear some thunder and lightning strikes.  They didn't bring umbrellas and they both get wet.  Rain On Me begins.   (Michael sings Ari's part)

Michael says "here babe let me go grab some umbrellas."  he leaves.  Rain on me ends and Lady Gaga is left alone with the chickens.  She embraces being alone and sings Free Woman and the chickens join in as the backup dancers.  song ends.

Michael returns, but with no umbrellas.  He tells Gaga he can't find the umbrellas.  Gaga says "Michael I literally left them in the coat closet. they are there! how could you not see them?"  the two begin to argue.  Lady Gaga gets sad and upset and sings "Fun Tonight".  Then Lady Gaga runs away with the chickens, leaving Michael behind.  Chromatica 11 begins.  

Gaga now finds herself in a strange part of Malibu.  She turns to the chickens and says "I have a feeling we're not in Malibu anymore" .  Gaga regrets running away from Michael and not just talking things out.  She sings "911".  

the song ends and Gaga now finds herself in front of a CVS store.  She says to herself "maybe there will be some umbrellas here."  she walks in.  As she searches for umbrellas, she walks through the children's toy section and sees some cheap barbie dolls.  Disappointed with the lack of quality in the dolls, Gaga sings "Plastic Doll".  The song ends and she continues to search for umbrellas.

Now she walks down the candy isle.  Tempted by all the sweets and candies around her, she picks up a bag of sour patch kids.  "Sour Candy" beings.   some customers in the store hear her singing and join in, (BLACKPINK) and they all buy some candy.  

Gaga opens up a bag of the candy and takes a bit.  She notices how the candy is hard on the outside, but chewy inside.  she says to herself "this candy is such an Enigma!!" "Enigma" beings to play.  She finally finds the umbrella's and makes her way home.  

As she's walking home, she starts thinking about the fight she had with Michael.  thoughts keep running through her head.  She thinks she might not be ready to go home and face hime yet.  "Replay" begins.

She turns around and walks in a different direction.  She feels lost and unsure of herself.  Chromatica 111 begins.  Suddenly, the storm comes to and end.  The clouds clear up and Gaga looks at the clear sky.  As she's walking while starring up at the sky, and not looking at the path ahead of her, she bumps into Elton John, who is also looking up and admiring the clear sky.  The two catch up and talk about their day.  They both had rough days.  Suddenly a dove flys over them.  They believe the dove is a sign that their day will get better now that they rain has stopped.  The two sing "Sine From Above."  

The song ends and the dove lands next to them.  Suddenly, more doves appear.  and more. and more. and they keep appear.  Gaga and Elton are now concerned and decide they both better get home!  They head their separate ways back home.  The doves continue to surround Gaga.  She sings "1000 Doves".

She finally makes her way back home.  She tells herself to follow the sign she saw and believes her day will get better if she and Michael just sit down and talk it out.  She confidently walks inside, singing "Babylon".  the song ends and screen goes black. the word "CHROMATICA" appears.  the end.

♥ Kindness Police.

JRCF29

Let's not remind the fanbase about this absolute missed opportunity in the middle of a promo drought:trollga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

I really wanted this to be a visual album. I imagined it Gaga being sad living a normal life (which follows the narrative) then escapes to a land named Chromatica. 

After Chromatica II she explores the nightclub and partying aspects of Chromatica and want to be an Enigma.

After Chromatica III she finds herself and finds happiness and continues her normal life in a happier way.

Gracious Gaga
8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I really wanted this to be a visual album. I imagined it Gaga being sad living a normal life (which follows the narrative) then escapes to a land named Chromatica. 

After Chromatica II she explores the nightclub and partying aspects of Chromatica and want to be an Enigma.

After Chromatica III she finds herself and finds happiness and continues her normal life in a happier way.

this is basically the story I came up with in my post up there ^^. 

you stole my idea. I'm suing you. 

♥ Kindness Police.

Red Velvet
28 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

"Sour Candy" beings.   some customers in the store hear her singing and join in, (BLACKPINK) 

noooo :lmao:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Lucas

Chromatica I : Gaga is in very a dark forest chased by things that we can't see, she runs and she falls in a hole and as she's falling Alice starts to play
Alice : Gaga discovers a very beautiful place (Chromatica), but sees that bad things happen in this beautiful world and decide to try to fix this world
Stupid Love : Gaga has become a leader of Chromatica and tries to bring the tribes together (like the actual video we got now)
Rain On Me : Gaga has managed to bring the tribes together, it was very hard but she's happy to still be alive, she's celebrating with her friend Ariana. She's taking control again after accepting that things could have been worse
Free Woman : Gaga is having a party to celebrate everything she achieved in the previous' songs' videos
Fun Tonight : Everything around Gaga seems to go fine but she's still unhappy, people from Free Woman are still partying but Gaga isn't in the mood for it
Chromatica II : Gaga once again gets in a dark place, but this time, it's because of her own torments, She's chased by a person that is undercover, and discovers that it's a dark/evil version/double of her
911 : Gaga fights this dark version of her with the help of a magical medicine that makes her "stronger"
Plastic Doll : Somehow it'd be about how some people she trusted started to treat her like a plastic doll and were hurting her. Sour Candy starts to play as BLACKPINK arrive in the music video to help Gaga
Sour Candy : Just Gaga & BLACKPINK fighting those people who were hurting her, anime style with some cool effects
Enigma :
Replay : Gaga gets some flashback of the bad things that happened to her in the previous videos and realizes that she isn't fully healed yet, and looks up at the sky
Chromatica III : The sky changes its color and rain starts to fall, SFA starts playing
Sine From Above : 
1000 Doves : Wings grows on Gaga after hearing a sine from above. At the end, Gaga's wings open and she flies at the top of the tower of Babylon
Babylon : Gaga is at the top of the Babylon tower, dancing and partying, ancient-city style, with some iconic choreo

Lucas

Wow I'll pray for the people who'll have the patience to read my last post :sweat:
I had no idea for Enigma and Replay, tbh I'm not even sure to understand the meaning of these songs

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Chromatica I : Gaga is in very a dark forest chased by things that we can't see, she runs and she falls in a hole and as she's falling Alice starts to play
Alice : Gaga discovers a very beautiful place (Chromatica), but sees that bad things happen in this beautiful world and decide to try to fix this world
Stupid Love : Gaga has become a leader of Chromatica and tries to bring the tribes together (like the actual video we got now)
Rain On Me : Gaga has managed to bring the tribes together, it was very hard but she's happy to still be alive, she's celebrating with her friend Ariana. She's taking control again after accepting that things could have been worse
Free Woman : Gaga is having a party to celebrate everything she achieved in the previous' songs' videos
Chromatica II : Gaga once again gets in a dark place, but this time, it's because of her own torments, She's chased by a person that is undercover, and discovers that it's a dark/evil version/double of her
911 : Gaga fights this dark version of her with the help of a magical medicine that makes her "stronger"
Plastic Doll : Somehow it'd be about how some people she trusted started to treat her like a plastic doll and were hurting her. BLACKPINK come and help her to defeat them, anime style then Sour Candy starts to play
Sour Candy : Just Gaga having fun with BLACKPINK, anime style
Enigma :
Replay :
Chromatica III : The sky changes its color and rain starts to fall
Sine From Above : 
1000 Doves : Wings grows on Gaga after hearing a sine from above. At the end, Gaga's wings open and she flies at the top of the tower of Babylon
Babylon : Gaga is at the top of the Babylon tower, dancing and partying, ancient-city style, with some iconic choreo

thank you for cutting fun tonight!! good riddance! 

and I think enigma is a good transition from sour candy because sour candy is about being sweet but sour, which is an enigma! so you can use that for the concept for enigma! and then replay and be like she's feeling both good but also sad and the thoughts that tormented her during 911 are still there and on her mind!

chromatica III starts and she gets a sign from above and now she's happy! haha 

♥ Kindness Police.

Bonkers

First, Lady Starlight heats things up with a 3 hour set.  

Now it's time to put on your headphones and "travel" to Chromatica.

Alice

yada, yada, yada

Stupid Love

Rain on Me/Sour Candy

Yada yada

Sine from Above

Babylon

Thanks for coming monsters, I love you so much!!

*bad romance*

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

First, Lady Starlight heats things up with a 3 hour set.  

Now it's time to put on your headphones and "travel" to Chromatica.

Alice

yada, yada, yada

Stupid Love

Rain on Me/Sour Candy

Yada yada

Sine from Above

Babylon

Thanks for coming monsters, I love you so much!!

*bad romance*

um visual album or concert? lmaooo :poot:

♥ Kindness Police.

Bonkers
8 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

um visual album or concert? lmaooo :poot:

Visual Album :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

911 I feel like should have these visuals but with a different colors, like red and green but still VERY dark:

tumblr_puecyyGdTw1vuabaao2_500.gif?resiz

001.gif

004.gif

Red Velvet

Chromatica I + Alice: Gaga falls into a hole, transporting herself to Chromatica, caught up in the branches of tree, transforming into her own being of a pink tribe leader.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUsnOc2OCSj9fHjVaIYoj

Stupid Love:  She is now the leader of the Pink Tribe, and must reconnect all tribes to form unity.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIt8rFNgo0eYTux1ooLFN

Rain On Me: Gaga has managed to form all the tribe but fell victim of the rain as well. At the end, she is now happy because even though she'd rather be dry, she's alive and that's what matters.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQQyxiDhobMovgWlLCOtP

Free Woman: Women of each tribe finds it hard, feeling lonely, feeling aggravated but they find a dance floor, that they will fight for. It blacks out then...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYpEC5Ulrb0tcwsLdiwJx

Chromatica II: Gaga finds herself in a dark place in Chromatica, finding pills shaped into a Chromatic-symbol, and took one in the name of 911, and as the transition began to start, everything starts being blurry.

911: She goes high on 911, to numb the pain causing everything to be everything to be trippy except for herself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfiqY8XGnMIdhS36p92jS

Plastic Doll: It'd be a storyline on where she fights off her monsters, a very camp video.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD0m265RzdneRtE0BYNfA

Sour Candy: (EXTENDED VERSION) Being an aftermath to the happenings of "Kill this Love", finding the girls hurt within their feelings, they start killing away their weaker counterparts, with theoretical references on "How You Like That".

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk5AKU_VAwH0v15aEGEKx

Enigma: Gaga here fights her counterpart, "PETGA", but in the end, knowing that they are one, PETGA fades leaving Gaga in a room with herself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRajiOJ1LDHl4L9l2m7ROz

Replay: Gaga realizes that PETGA faded, finding herself in pain and the trip-like illusion starts to fade.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnegur6GqLEXQ5AQfiBjR

Fun Tonight: Looking at herself in the mirror, she starts being sensitive to touch, feeling nothing else but complete sadness, as she tries to cry the night away.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHWqLSxZoku5UWLZ5cfNa

Chromatica III: Being mixed with the sounds of lightning and thunder, a pink rain shower begins.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV-X7XwJ9iLpJlZKeQAGM

Sine From Above: She is hurt, but the lightning empowers her, and in the end, she levitates with her power.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu-iik3QLnQdFuU7NWgA6

1000 Doves: It is the start of finding daylight, and started growing wings, finally flying in the end. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFK0bAFnQ1zyJcgO1f8of

Babylon: Epilogue. She celebrates the foundation and being a pillar of the Chromatica world. Earth is no more her home, Chromatica is now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRuV0mR8MQwLzYqZhJO5a

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived