💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Naya Rivera’s body has been found

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

24-CB01-B2-6971-4-E0-F-A581-FCE025-AEBAA
Naya Rivera's body has been recovered from Lake Piru ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us that Ventura County's search and rescue crews recovered the "Glee" actress' body Monday morning ... 5 days after she went missing in the water.

As we reported ... Naya and her 4-year-old son, Josey Hollis Dorsey, were swimming in Lake Piru when something terrible happened. Josey got back in the boat and when authorities arrived for a check, he told them he and his mom were swimming and he didn't know what happened to her.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/13/naya-rivera-body-found-lake-piru-disappearance-drowning-dead-dies-33-glee/

Hottie Detector

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Wow the absolute trauma. That poor little baby... :( My hear hurts for her and him and their family. Ugh

Blastertoyo

This is so sad

its bittersweet cuz they did finally find her so we know what happened and it’s not a big mystery anymore 

please enlighten me to death

ThisBitch

It isn't confirmed yet but it has to be her. Hope that her loved ones can find peace now, it's heartbreaking

codymonster

I feel sick. I always loved her on Glee; she was my favorite character and had a lot of true talent. Can't imagine how her family feels and her poor son probably doesn't even understand what is going on and doesn't even realize he won't see his mom again. Thankful that she is found though and that her family can start the grieving process properly and they don't have to sit wondering. 

ydnmnme

So sad...

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

It's not confirmed that it's Naya's body.

TMZ has always great sources, it's definitely her, sadly

River
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

TMZ has always great sources, it's definitely her, sadly

yeah but imagine friends hearing the news from tmz instead of an official (and more ethical and not scoop hungry monster) source.

They just do it for likes and views, they shouldn't post it before any official source.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived