Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Naya Rivera’s body has been found

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Knife

An autopsy should be able to rule out a cause of death. Did she hit her head? Did she jump in and was unable to resurface? Even as someone who can swim, I never go without at least one other person present that would be able to help me if something did happen.

Either way, it's so sad that this was her son's last memory with her. R.I.P.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

This is heartbreaking. Very sad for her, her family, and of course her son. Sending so much love to that little boy and to her family and friends who are grieving her loss. 

She/Her/Hers

maryloo

As a mom and human being, my heart hurts for her family and son. What a horrible nightmare. 

boiswifty
1 hour ago, Alxjcgn said:

They're assuming accidental drowning. She may have dived into the water and hit a tree or something that broke her neck or rendered her unable to swim back to the surface. The articles and reports say there were tons of debris and trees at the bottom so it is likely she may have gotten trapped/entangled. They also report whirlpools or currents and so her body could have been pulled somewhere else from the scene she drowned. Fortunately they found her (presumed to be her) and a medical examiner can do their job and we can all at least have closure on such a terrible tragedy. 

So it isn't confirmed it's her? 

dynamite
6 minutes ago, boiswifty said:

So it isn't confirmed it's her? 

It's confirmed

boiswifty
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's confirmed

I was just about to post the exact same tweet :giveup:  

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, River said:

yeah but imagine friends hearing the news from tmz instead of an official (and more ethical and not scoop hungry monster) source.

They just do it for likes and views, they shouldn't post it before any official source.

It doesn't make much sense for the police to hold off on a press briefing in this scenario either, unless they're hoping someone identifies the body before they hold their briefing. Also, family could be the one sharing the information. I of course would agree in general that family should be aware before the public though. 

44 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

It is not safe to go boating alone. I hope that everyone who reads this decides to never take a boat out without other adults there to help you, especially not something unpredictable like a rental on an unfamiliar (?) lake. How different this story could have been if someone other than a 4 year old were there when she jumped in :(

I mostly agree, but there's also scenarios where the person trying to rescue someone drowns too. It really just depends on the situation. Maybe she got stuck on something and the other person would have too.

JazzGa
34 minutes ago, justhislife said:

It doesn't make much sense for the police to hold off on a press briefing in this scenario either, unless they're hoping someone identifies the body before they hold their briefing. Also, family could be the one sharing the information. I of course would agree in general that family should be aware before the public though. 

I mostly agree, but there's also scenarios where the person trying to rescue someone drowns too. It really just depends on the situation. Maybe she got stuck on something and the other person would have too.

Oh yeah, not trying to save a drowning person with your own body is also a really important part of water safety, thanks for bringing that up. But always safer to have someone else there to call emergencies sooner. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

StrawberryBlond

How tragic. It was a foregone conclusion at this point, it was just a matter of when. But it doesn't make it any less heartbreaking. For her son to lose her just as he was likely starting to have his first memories of her is beyond words. At least with her body found, her family can have closure. People who drown in oceans never get found, leaving their families unable to give them a proper burial, so at least she'll have a final resting place.

jorja

If she got caught in the currents, even if there was someone else other than her son to help, it would be very difficult to save her since these types of currents are very dangerous. Rest in peace :ohno:

Rudz Xinc

This is so sad, but at least they will have a closure, a peace of mind knowing what actually happened.

Rest In Peace, and sending love and prayer to her family. :pray:

Look at those clowns

StarstruckIllusion

The Ventura Police just confirmed it’s her. Damn. 

This is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to her family, her friends, co-stars, and fans. I feel so sad for her son. 

JusKeepBreathin

I really hoped she was alive some where, even though I knew it wasn't likely possible. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived