💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Naya Rivera’s body has been found

Kimmo

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

My heart is bleeding, this is so tragic. I really did love her work & thought she was one of the brightest in Hollywood. She seemed genuine, grounded & very loving of her son. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I am really devastated and I cried when I read the news. I knew what the outcome was going to be but I didn't want it to be true. 😔 

Alxjcgn
32 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

What could cause this? im confused! 

They're assuming accidental drowning. She may have dived into the water and hit a tree or something that broke her neck or rendered her unable to swim back to the surface. The articles and reports say there were tons of debris and trees at the bottom so it is likely she may have gotten trapped/entangled. They also report whirlpools or currents and so her body could have been pulled somewhere else from the scene she drowned. Fortunately they found her (presumed to be her) and a medical examiner can do their job and we can all at least have closure on such a terrible tragedy. 

MonsterMom

I’m glad they found her. Hopefully this helps bring some closure to her family 

DelusionalGaga

I really am speechless. Until the last moment, I was hoping for some miracle, that she'd somehow end up alive. RIP Naya, an amazing mother, actress, and woman overall. :(

Also today is the anniversary of Cory's death. What a tough day for Gleeks :(

TimisaMonster

Wow what a tragic way to die and even more trauma for his mom to disappear like that...so sad

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LaLuna

It was obvious she was dead but it's still shocking and sad.

Her poor son :(

JazzGa

It is not safe to go boating alone. I hope that everyone who reads this decides to never take a boat out without other adults there to help you, especially not something unpredictable like a rental on an unfamiliar (?) lake. How different this story could have been if someone other than a 4 year old were there when she jumped in :(

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 hour ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Agreed and @Modern Ecstasy2 I also agree there as well, well both of you in hoping he has someone that can take care of him and offer as much support as he needs.

She had this kid with Ryan Dorsey so of course his father will take care of him 

1 hour ago, LVbuttondown said:

I really hope her family was notified before TMZ released this information. Hopefully they learned from their mistake with Kobe Bryant's family. 

That poor baby. He could potentially have severe PTSD from this. I hope he gets the emotional and mental health support throughout his childhood and teenage years that he needs. 

I doubt it, TMZ has no ethics 

1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is just so heartbreaking. I’m not criticising just wondering but was she and her young child alone in the water together? Surely there would have been a third person present? 

No she decided to go there alone with him, she apparently would go to this lake often 

Truly heartbreaking :( Sending so much love to her family, I can’t even imagine how this must be for them, especially her poor son :( 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

51 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I am really devastated and I cried when I read the news. I knew what the outcome was going to be but I didn't want it to be true. 😔 

Me as well :( such is life 

Archived