celeb

Naya Rivera’s body has been found

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

This is beyond traumatic for her poor child... I hope he gets all the love, care and therapy that he will need for this.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Mister G
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

This is beyond traumatic for her poor child... I hope he gets all the love, care and therapy that he will need for this.

I was just telling my coworker about this who was following her disappearance as well. Her kid may not fully understand what’s happening right now but this could definitely lead to some trauma down the line.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, River said:

yeah but imagine friends hearing the news from tmz instead of an official (and more ethical and not scoop hungry monster) source.

They just do it for likes and views, they shouldn't post it before any official source.

Totally agree, but if TMZ has heard, I'm sure the family was the first in the know...

StarstruckIllusion

The same day, 7 years ago. 

I hate it here. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, River said:

yeah but imagine friends hearing the news from tmz instead of an official (and more ethical and not scoop hungry monster) source.

They just do it for likes and views, they shouldn't post it before any official source.

The press has no shame and I will not surprised if they post photos from insider in few days. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

berlinforme
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Totally agree, but if TMZ has heard, I'm sure the family was the first in the know...

They weren't when Kobe & his daughter died. His wife heard it on the news and I think it was TMZ. 

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

I was just telling my coworker about this who was following her disappearance as well. Her kid may not fully understand what’s happening right now but this could definitely lead to some trauma down the line.

It’s a given, unfortunately. If he starts receiving play therapy right away, it will at least allow him to start understanding and processing his emotions, but it’s still a traumatic event that will shape his life.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Regina George
5 minutes ago, River said:

I’m pretty sure relevant people who were close to her got this news right after the body was found aka before TMZ. 

RIP angel. This is so sad but I kinda expected it considering she was missing for few days. :( I’m so sad for that poor child, her family and friends. 

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

I think the problem is growing up and looking online to archive article, people’s opinion and all the drama regarding Glee-cast. I hope this kid has a person that take care of him and love him and tell him the whole truth with the compassion its deserve.

Phaye Monster

I’m heartbroken. What awful news. Rest In Peace. 
All my best wishes to her family, I really hope they can recover from this. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived