52 members have voted

1. 1. Your starter Pokemon?

• Fire
    • Grass
    • Water
    • I just go by the one I like the most

Featured Posts

COOOK

Do you have a pattern in choosing one? Or do you always go by type? And why!

532d740832a8af61de3b197f1d5f8cd1.jpg c002956afc57cab774e2f8d49211d8f1.jpg 2361447457a27292e4ed66c27fb4124c.jpg

GagaSine

I usually pick fire types overall but there are definitely some gens where I would pick water or grass bc the fire ones are ... eh... 

I also hold off evolving the starters sometimes because their evolutions tend to be ugly af 

holy scheisse

- Charmander

- Chikorita

- Treecko

- Piplup

- Snivy

- Fennekin

- Rowlett

- Grookie 

Wow I guess grass despite hating grass types lol 

CyanLights

Depends on the gen, I'm usually partial to water types but it really depends on the generation tbh 

COOOK

I always went with the water type. After all I'm a Pisces, and I thought it was smarter to go with water because they were hard to train in the first gyms, which made it hard to level up my Pokemon so I trained hard on the easiest battles. In the end the hardest of the gyms and leagues turned out to be the easiest, my iconic lv.100 Blastoise would be so proud... :messga:

BillieGOAT

I almost always went with water types, their evolutions were always really cool 

Ms I am a local

I’ve always had a tendency to go with grass types but there were some generations in which I picked other starter. I also like to see their final evolutions to see which one I like the most. Now I don’t pick any ‘cause I’ve stopped playing since Sun/Moon, but I’d really like to start playing again.

Hebi

It depends

Charmander. none (Totodile). Treecko or Torchic. Chimchar or Turtwig. none. Froakie. Rowlet. Scorbunny

4 fire

3 grass

2  water

fire I guess :firega:

River

Fire > Water > Grass

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I'm not really partial to a Kanto starter, currently playing Blue with the Bulbasaur line.

Jhoto always Chikorita. My first Pokémon at 4 years old and a precursor to my sexuality :vegas:

Torchic for gen III

Piplup for gen IV 

Didn't really play much beyond gen IV so I'd say I don't really favor a type.

Head Empty

I don't choose a set type but I generally prefer the water types, and Totodile is (one of) my all-time favorite Pokemon. So far my favorites are:

1. Charmander
2. Totodile
3. Mudkip
4. Turtwig
5. Oshawott
6. Froakie
7. Popplio
8. Sobble

Although I didn't really love any of the starters in Gen 5 - 8 :oops:. The Gen 2 starters are the best.

My Name Isnt Alice

I usually pick fire types but I'll pick popplio over that cat :dom: and I can't choose between froakie and fennekin so I have to play it twice :flower:

NotDoctor

I will not stand for the grass slander in this poll!

Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Snivy, Treecko and Rowlet are Kings and I will not hear otherwise. 

Chespin and Grookey can rot though.

JustTea

First 4 gens:

- Charmander

- Cyndaquil

- Treecko/Mudkip

- Turtwig

Usually fire or grass, but depends of the model too.

Dkdc about later gens, they seem so bad. :madge:

Archived