52 members have voted

1. 1. Your starter Pokemon?

• Fire
    • Grass
    • Water
    • I just go by the one I like the most

Featured Posts

Poltergeist

Usually fire, as they have the coolest design, and it also takes some time until you can find a good fire pokemon, while grass ones are there since almost the beginning, followed by water pokemon

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Sepsami

Most of the time I choose grass but I did choose Chimchar, Fennekin & Popplio :diane:

Sepsami
54 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

I’ve always had a tendency to go with grass types but there were some generations in which I picked other starter. I also like to see their final evolutions to see which one I like the most. Now I don’t pick any ‘cause I’ve stopped playing since Sun/Moon, but I’d really like to start playing again.

I got Shield and honestly it doesn't do the series justice :selena: I didn't really bother to buy the expansion, but maybe I might give it another shot

RAMROD

Grass. :tony:

My top 3: 

1. Chespin

2. Bulbasaur

3. Turtwig

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

brucee
1 hour ago, Jake D said:

I'm not really partial to a Kanto starter, currently playing Blue with the Bulbasaur line.

Jhoto always Chikorita. My first Pokémon at 4 years old and a precursor to my sexuality :vegas:

Torchic for gen III

Piplup for gen IV 

Didn't really play much beyond gen IV so I'd say I don't really favor a type.

Chikorita 'coz it reminds me of my grandmother who gave me money so i could buy the game myself. Best Pokemon game ever anyway. 

hello hello baby.

Archived