36 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pokemon game?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Yellow

Featured Posts

COOOK

The iconic ones :zilla: Which one did you choose, or which one would you choose, and why?

71-Zl-Dsoz7-BL-SX342.jpg 81rc-Adryh-EL-SX466.jpg dd93p74-b10ef744-0f53-4627-9f0a-a4e06163

51-E5-Lwv1v3-L.jpg 328px-Red-And-Blue-Stefani-Germanotta-Ba

CyanLights

Pokemon Yellow just cause it was my first Pokemon game lol 

Was Pokemon Green released outside of Japan? Obviously I was a kid at the time but I dont remember that one being around tbh, most people had Yellow, Blue, or Red 

COOOK
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Was Pokemon Green released outside of Japan? Obviously I was a kid at the time but I dont remember that one being around tbh, most people had Yellow, Blue, or Red 

I believe it was only a Japan exclusive

Yellow was the first one I ever bought! But I owned all of them minus green lol

RudraCNG

Yellow was my first and I love how beautiful the sprites looked, BUT I couldn't get Raichu, one of my favourite Pokemon, in that version :triggered:

GagaSine

Red was my first but i picked yellow because it was the ‘improved’ version and it was so much fun walking around with a little pikachu following you ❤️ I had all three! I can’t even imagine how my parents saved to get me all those games and a game boy Color at once :bradley:

ShayCristoforo

Yellow. Pikachu following you is important. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Sepsami

First gayme I played was Leaf Green, the 1st pokémon looked trash, I was a graphic wh*re :ally:

River

I played all of them, green with unofficial subs, but yellow is the best, was just fun to have them follow you

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

I had the Green ones, I love the Grass types. Victreebel'sbsleep powder move, Venusaur's poison powder, and combined with Nidoking's Megahorn is that key to catch Mewtwo for me. :sis: And I have been Grass type trainer ever since. Never once trying another type when I start out first time on every each of the new games.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I had the Green ones, I love the Grass types. Victreebel'sbsleep powder move, Venusaur's poison powder, and combined with Nidoking's Megahorn is that key to catch Mewtwo for me. :sis: And I have been Grass type trainer ever since. Never once trying another type when I start out first time on every each of the new games.

Grass is among my favs too, it's sad they have so many weaknesses :selena:, poison, fire, ice & bug make sense. But why flying?? Also they should resist fairies :ally:

BlackCrown

Pokémon Yellow was my first one too, Pikachu following me everywhere was the cutest thing :kara:

And I played it on my yellow GameBoy Color :ally:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

NotDoctor

I played the **** out of Red but Yellow has my heart.  I was obsessed with the anime and since it felt closer to that, I was in love

Archived