Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chance The Rapper favors Kanye as President, then doubles down

COOOK

Featured Posts

JazzGa
51 minutes ago, weed said:

Did Trump ever respond to that? If he didn't I would be a little suspicious... considering he has no problem dragging anyone else 

Hmm... I haven't heard about it. You and @djBuffoon might be onto something. HalfInconsequentialBasenji.webp

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Interestingly, Kanye actually "cut ties" with Trump and criticized him when he announced his "run." So no, they're not working together. Kanye's just having delusions of grandeur and indulging his narcissistic God complex :icega:

It's not so much narcissism, but the bipolar. He needs help. 

StarstruckIllusion

Imagine pissing off progressives, liberals and conservatives in one tweet storm. Impre:applause:ssive 

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I still don’t get why Joe Biden is even the nominee for Democrats, it has to be a set-up so Trump gets back in for another term and the world goes to ****. :spin:

bc rich people were scared Bernie was gonna raise their taxes, and didn’t care if he lost to Trump, bc it’d be better to them than a Sanders presidency. Bernie did come close tho. 

Luckily, Trump handled 2020 so badly that polls say he’d lose if the election were today. If can’t save himself by early september, his loss is basically secured. 

2 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

This is stupid, there's no way Kanye is actually ending up on a ballot.... right?

That really depends, I mean anything is possible, sadly :derpga:

PawsUpJago

Thank god I don't get to vote in the US and have to decide between Trump, Kanye or Biden...eurgh.

I'm not exactly keeping up with the US elections, but is that really the choice y'all have got? 😬

Emvee

Understand this: if Kanye West actually goes through with this, he will throw the election in Trump’s favor - NOT Biden’s.

And it will be intentional. I’m not convinced Kanye isn’t a MAGA fanboy anymore. If he’s as conspiratorial as he has proclaimed himself to be, he likely views Trump as a Messiah-type character against the Deep State. 

We need to not sleep on Kanye like we all did on Trump in 2016. 

Werk
3 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Oh u mean the self proclaimed chance "the slap happy f*gg*t slapper"?:bear: 

3 hours ago, Sorceress said:

He BEGS to be cancelled :saladga:

I mean wasn't he the one that didn't believe R. Kelly's accusers because they were black?

“Making a song with R. Kelly was a mistake. I didn’t value the accusers’ stories because they were black women,” Chance the Rapper told Cassius‘ Jamilah Lemieux. “I made a mistake.”

RahrahWitch

Oh please, If he really cared about Kanye he'd not be enabling him like this. Kanye's an egocentric maniac, that's not news but It's clear he's not mentally stable, Just look at the interview he gave - He's lost it and pushing him further like the people around him are doing is just going to hurt him in the long run.

holy scheisse
16 minutes ago, Werk said:

I mean wasn't he the one that didn't believe R. Kelly's accusers because they were black?

“Making a song with R. Kelly was a mistake. I didn’t value the accusers’ stories because they were black women,” Chance the Rapper told Cassius‘ Jamilah Lemieux. “I made a mistake.”

Ew... I do not like his energy. 

Musicisfreedom

People who vote for Kanye are just as dumb as people who vote for Trump. Maybe not as bigoted. But as dumb.

Vote for people in politics. Not celebrities. :yennefer:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived