💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chance The Rapper favors Kanye as President, then doubles down

COOOK

Featured Posts

JazzGa
6 minutes ago, EthelDee said:

I think Chance is just trying to defend Kanye. But he's going about it the wrong way and Twitter is rightfully calling him out.

But. . . Are Kanye's actions even worthy of defense? :smh:

No says Twitter.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Oh u mean the self proclaimed chance "the slap happy f*gg*t slapper"?:bear: 

MJHolland

o;iwefhoue[pfew WTF CHANCE WHAT THE F*CK 

He is such a huge supporter of Obama and Obama is such a huge supporter of him. I hope 44 can talk him out of this because this aint it chief! 

ShayCristoforo

I think you should be a professional, expert communicator and legislator in order to become the leader of a nation. But maybe that's just me :madge:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

djBuffoon
32 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Interestingly, Kanye actually "cut ties" with Trump and criticized him when he announced his "run." So no, they're not working together. Kanye's just having delusions of grandeur and indulging his narcissistic God complex :icega:

I hear you, but why don't I believe this one bit? Trump is good at only one thing, and it's optics. He is good at smoke and mirrors, and having them so publicly cut ties falls right in line with that.

weed
50 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Interestingly, Kanye actually "cut ties" with Trump and criticized him when he announced his "run." So no, they're not working together. Kanye's just having delusions of grandeur and indulging his narcissistic God complex :icega:

Did Trump ever respond to that? If he didn't I would be a little suspicious... considering he has no problem dragging anyone else 

weed
36 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Oh u mean the self proclaimed chance "the slap happy f*gg*t slapper"?:bear: 

Omg he said that? :wtfga: I thought he was an unproblematic king 

holy scheisse
Just now, weed said:

Omg he said that? :wtfga: I thought he was an unproblematic king 

It was in an old song from one of his mixtapes or something, and ppl have defended it saying he was speaking of cigarettes :bear:either way I'm sure he's changed since but I still am triggered lmao 

thatfoxyfeeling

I still don’t get why Joe Biden is even the nominee for Democrats, it has to be a set-up so Trump gets back in for another term and the world goes to ****. :spin:

weed
9 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

It was in an old song from one of his mixtapes or something, and ppl have defended it saying he was speaking of cigarettes :bear:either way I'm sure he's changed since but I still am triggered lmao 

Who tf slaps cigarettes :bear: I’m suddenly triggered lmao damn... at least he changed in that he won’t put that word in a song anymore :laughga:

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, weed said:

Who tf slaps cigarettes :bear: I’m suddenly triggered lmao damn... at least he changed in that he won’t put that word in a song anymore :laughga:

Lmao! Exactly. Mr chance has some skeleton guns in the attic :sis:

Archived